Become an Author at MQL5.com! - page 6

Alain Verleyen:
No offense but, can't you see a new post without answering even when you don't have anything useful to say ? As moderator I have to read all posts and it's really tiresome.
I respond to a post if I feel I have something useful to add to the discussion.  I am not doing it in an attempt to make your job more difficult.  I am sorry that some others do not feel my comments are helpful or useful, but that does not change the fact that I am trying to help.

JD4:
I respond to a post if I feel I have something useful to add to the discussion.  I am not doing it in an attempt to make your job more difficult.  I am sorry that some others do not feel my comments are helpful or useful, but that does not change the fact that I am trying to help.
I don't doubt you have good intention. Please take my advice into account.

Alain Verleyen:
I don't doubt you have good intention. Please take my advice into account.
I have, and do.  There are many threads that at first I would have posted to but I am no longer doing so on.

JD4:

Gratz on the article offer.  I am currently in the waiting pile because of an article I submitted recently.

Edit: Does anyone happen to know, roughly, what time it takes to start getting feedback on a submitted article?

It probably seems longer to me than it actually is because I do not have much to do except job search and look on the forum and code docs to learn MQL, but I was wondering if any of the moderators happen to know approximately how long it takes to first hear back from someone about an article that has been submitted for proofreading?  While the above post was made only about 3 days ago, the article was first submitted on July 3rd, and I am curious, as this is my first one, if it takes a long time normally, or if it is only because it is my first one.

According to the information listed on the article page, when it is sent for proofreading, it is sent to a moderator for this step.  If the article is not going to go any further because it doesn't make it on some point or another, it would also be nice to know this.  If I could get some general news, either from any moderator that does article reviews, or specific news from someone that is looking over my article, it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I think it would be helpful for other prospective writers to have an idea of the general timeline they might be looking at in regards to articles they might consider writing.

JD4:

It probably seems longer to me than it actually is because I do not have much to do except job search and look on the forum and code docs to learn MQL, but I was wondering if any of the moderators happen to know approximately how long it takes to first hear back from someone about an article that has been submitted for proofreading?  While the above post was made only about 3 days ago, the article was first submitted on July 3rd, and I am curious, as this is my first one, if it takes a long time normally, or if it is only because it is my first one.

According to the information listed on the article page, when it is sent for proofreading, it is sent to a moderator for this step.  If the article is not going to go any further because it doesn't make it on some point or another, it would also be nice to know this.  If I could get some general news, either from any moderator that does article reviews, or specific news from someone that is looking over my article, it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I think it would be helpful for other prospective writers to have an idea of the general timeline they might be looking at in regards to articles they might consider writing.

It can take a very very long time or it may be very quick. All depends on your article and if MQ are interested in the topic or not. You will not receive any feedback unless they are interested. Once an offer is made it is once again a waiting game. There is no set timeframe. Depends on how busy they are.

Stuart Browne:
It can take a very very long time or it may be very quick. All depends on your article and if MQ are interested in the topic or not. You will not receive any feedback unless they are interested. Once an offer is made it is once again a waiting game. There is no set timeframe. Depends on how busy they are.
Alright, thank you for the response Stuart.  It kind of stinks that they can't let people know if they are not interested.  The prospective author otherwise has no way of knowing if they are just not interested.

If you want to write an article just post PM to me and provide shirt drat of further publications. Thus you can know if we are interested in the article you are going to write.

Rashid Umarov:
If you want to write an article just post PM to me and provide shirt drat of further publications. Thus you can know if we are interested in the article you are going to write.

Thank you Rashid, sending the first one over as soon as I hit enter on this reply.  I currently only have 1 ready to go.

Edit:  Link sent in PM Rashid.

Hi Rashid,

Since Brazilian Brokers started to offer Metatrader 5 to trade on Bovespa, is there any specific session for brazilian articles, focusing on Bovespa Instruments?

Regards,

Flavio 

Flavio Hayashi:

Hi Rashid,

Since Brazilian Brokers started to offer Metatrader 5 to trade on Bovespa, is there any specific session for brazilian articles, focusing on Bovespa Instruments?

Regards,

Flavio 

See the Portuguese section which is mainly on MT5 and Bovespa trading.
Reason: