Is there a market that mirrors GBPUSD to use as divergence?

I was watching a video that shows you can use the DXY with EURUSD for divergence, I was wondering if there is also a market that can be used the same for GBPUSD? Thanks in advance :)

Are you referring to historical price correlation between two securities as a way to hedge risk? 

Soul8:
I was watching a video that shows you can use the DXY with EURUSD for divergence, I was wondering if there is also a market that can be used the same for GBPUSD? Thanks in advance :)
Cable, Fiber and Dxy are generally used for checking for divergence 

Greetings Traders!

When researching pairs that are highly correlated or, inversely correlated, I like to use a forex correlation tool from mataf.net.

It allows you to select many different pairs or indices and visualize which options may work for your strategy.

~Allen

Files:
mataf.PNG  33 kb

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Correlation of Currency Pairs

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.19 10:21

Correlation

The beginning

1. Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.
  2. Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.
  3. FINEXX Correlation System and EA - the thread 
  4. Currency corelation - the thread.
  5. trend corelation - discussion thread.
  6. Correlation Index - small thread with indicator
  7. complimentary pairs thread 
  8. Cross-Currency Strength: good thread with indicators.
  9. Pearson correlation thread 
  10.  Correlations revisited ... - the thread with interpretations and detailed explanation of 3 prevailing correlations methods with all the particularities and images: Pearson (linear) correlation, Kendall's tau and Spearman's rank correlation
  11. Cluster Indicators thread.
  12. Correlation candles indicator (MT5) - the post. Two possible types of correlation used: Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation
  13. Rank correlations (Pearson and Spearman) indicator (MT5) - the post with original version, the post with fixed version. This indicator is using Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation, besides, it has an option to use some of the 22 price types as well as using floating levels

After

1. Correlation system thread
  2. Currency Correlations, Part I - the video
  3. Currency Correlations, Part II - the video 
  4. MFCS Currency Correlation Chart - MT5 CodeBase indicator
  5. MT5 CodeBase on HowTo - post with the articles
  6. Multi currency EA ideas - the thread
  7. Forex Correlation Theory thread

I found the following

Video

MT5 CodeBase

MT5 CodeBase on HowTo :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: MFCS Currency Correlation Chart

Sergey Golubev, 2014.02.04 09:27

Australian Dollar Strongly Correlated to Gold, Silver, Steel Prices (based on this article)

View forex correlations to the SPDR Gold ETF Trust (GLD), United States Oil Fund ETF (USO), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (DIA), UK FTSE 100 Index, and IShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV) prices:

XAUUSD/AUDUSD :

XAGUSD/EURUSD :

XAGUSD/USDCAD :

Something Interesting in Financial Video February 2014
Something Interesting in Financial Video February 2014
  • www.mql5.com
Trading and training video (from youtube for example) about forex and financial market in general...

Yeah… I don’t thrust this correlation thing… I mean … if you compare the charts… most of the time they don’t correlate … sometimes they do… so how to know when they will correlate… by correlation I believe you mean that you look at one asset movement, to call the other … right? 
Reason: