Trading strategies/patterns

Hello everyone, Hope all is well during these time.

Anyway, I would like to know anything you guys have for any strategies and patterns you might poses to help out one another.

I have been studying some channels on you tube and got a hold of like the Scalping Strategy, Bat Pattern, Gartley Pattern and Cypher Patterns.

But i would like to know from you all as well. 

What Strategies you have? How you use them? and have they been effective in your trading experience?

Please try to use Text and Illustrative pics. That way your presentation is more understandable.

I will also share as soon as some one starts.

Thanks.

Will Braks: Anyway, I would like to know anything you guys have for any strategies and patterns you might poses to help out one another. I have been studying some channels on you tube and got a hold of like the Scalping Strategy, Bat Pattern, Gartley Pattern and Cypher Patterns. But i would like to know from you all as well. What Strategies you have? How you use them? and have they been effective in your trading experience? Please try to use Text and Illustrative pics. That way your presentation is more understandable. I will also share as soon as some one starts.

It is considered polite that when you ask something of someone else, you should be the first one to answer it.

If you want others to share their strategies, then you should be the first to present yours. If you want others to go to the trouble of providing detailed descriptions with illustrations or screenshots, then you should do the same yourself first.

If you don't put in the effort yourself, then no one is going to take you seriously and you will just be ignored.

Patterns

1. All pattern indicators by the links to download - first post of the thread: Harmonic Trading 
  2. Price Patterns thread - Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it
  3. Candel Sticks Indicator and Filters thread 
  4. Price Patterns (Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) explanation - the thread 
  5.  5 pattern indicators and 1 pattern indicator with alert - the thread 
  6. color patterns (indicator helping to identify the patterns) - the thread 
  7. Elliot Wave Indicators thread 
  8. Pattern Recognition indicator: fixed version 
  9. Harmonic EA thread 
  10. everything about candles, inside candles and custom candles: indicators thread and 4H Candle Close Indicator thread 
============

Andrew Pitchfork

The threads/posts

1. you can draw a AP manually without an indicator - the post 
  2. Trading the Andrews Pitchfork with Max - the good thread with real examples of trading
  3. ZUP_v150 indicator with template - the post
  4. How to Draw Pitchforks (Median Lines) - the post with video
  5. A PitchFork Price function to return price at any point and deviation from median available for general use - the thread
  6. Pitchfork and ObjectGetValueByShift - the thread
  7. Pitchfork panel - the post with the indicator
  8. Pitchfork indicator - the post  

The articles

1. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 2
  2. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Search for patterns
  3. ZUP - universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Graphical interface
  4. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1

MQL5

1. OBJ_PITCHFORK - mql5 reference page

============

Fernando Carreiro:

It is considered polite that when you ask something of someone else, you should be the first one to answer it.

If you want others to share their strategies, then you should be the first to present yours. If you want others to go to the trouble of providing detailed descriptions with illustrations or screenshots, then you should do the same yourself first.

If you don't put in the effort yourself, then no one is going to take you seriously and you will just be ignored.

Yes, You are Right Fernando. Sorry for being such a brute.

I have left atachments. In these attachments i have a gartley pattern in red and next i have a cypher pattern in yellow.

After those patterns comes a green pattern and i am just keeping a look out on what the market does.

But i would love some advice on what is to be expected.

thanks and please advise.

Will Braks:

Hello everyone, Hope all is well during these time.

Anyway, I would like to know anything you guys have for any strategies and patterns you might poses to help out one another.

I have been studying some channels on you tube and got a hold of like the Scalping Strategy, Bat Pattern, Gartley Pattern and Cypher Patterns.

But i would like to know from you all as well. 

What Strategies you have? How you use them? and have they been effective in your trading experience?

Please try to use Text and Illustrative pics. That way your presentation is more understandable.

I will also share as soon as some one starts.

Thanks.

There is no right or wrong strategies.. there is no rule at all.. 

it depends on what you want, how you expect to achive, and what is the time you expect or pretend to reach your goal..

Study severals, and you will end up creating yours, by mixing existing ones, with your personal desires to reach your goal. 

Correct, because the same strategy works differently for every trader, so it is incorrect to talk about correctness or incorrectness.

rrocchi:

There is no right or wrong strategies.. there is no rule at all.. 

it depends on what you want, how you expect to achive, and what is the time you expect or pretend to reach your goal..

Study severals, and you will end up creating yours, by mixing existing ones, with your personal desires to reach your goal. 

Yes, i understand that and thats what i have done.

and i know there is someone out there with more information for me to learn.

Thanks for you  response, much appreciated.

After testing so many strategies that other people claim works for them, I have come to realize that having a working strategy depends a lot about your personality. You will get the right one that works for you buddy. Am also researching and testing to develop my own.

In any case, it is better to test strategies before applying them to real trading.

Hello, there is alot of strategy and patterns to choose from, they all works, win and fails to an extent . However, always remember you cant always win all the time. But you can always choose the one you're comfortable with.

Reason: