Experts: Bleris - Hedging Strategy - page 4

try for this EA setting , EURUSD tf M1

Files:

Hi kautsarcell,

I am going to try. looks good ;-)

Hello..

your ea is taking only long trades or short trades according to the parameter (CounterTrend) value ..why is that?

thanks

hi , i tried your ea on strategy tester and on demo also...... ea working gud on M1 on EU GU but it takes huge lot and sl and tp is lot big

can you advice me hoe to reduce lot size n sl tp to make it more simple 

I want to tried your EA but didn't work.
I have only a smiley face.
Can you help my? 

Thank you in advance.

Simeon_B:
I want to tried your EA but didn't work.
I have only a smiley face.
Can you help my? 

Thank you in advance.

Hi Simeon_B,

it depends on fPeriod sometimes. For example: fPeriod 6  means that it used D1 timeframe for the trading. I backtesting my strategies for 3 years back in the history and sometimes there are only 60 or 100 trades (in 3 years).

Try to lower the fPeriod. (0 means it will use M1 chart, 2 means M5, 3 means M15... it wil be more faster and you will not wait long time for new trade. 

But remember to backtetest it. 

If you want to trader safer use fPeriod 4 or 5 or 6. If you want more trades try to open new chart with new currency and turn on new bleris (on the same account). You can build bleris portofolio - than you will see some trades every day.

vishal121:

hi , i tried your ea on strategy tester and on demo also...... ea working gud on M1 on EU GU but it takes huge lot and sl and tp is lot big

can you advice me hoe to reduce lot size n sl tp to make it more simple 

Hi vishal121, 

of course. It very important to use LotMaxLimit parameter. Its a limit value for maximal order lot size. 

I was upgraded lots management in Bleris Pro with new good indicator at the market. You can try the demo. Its much better.

Thank yoy guys for your questions.

Tom

Hi,

I get good results when I set SL to 1.7 after a period of small losses, does this work in forward testing? 

trad0re:

Hi,

I get good results when I set SL to 1.7 after a period of small losses, does this work in forward testing? 

Hello trad0re,

thank you for your question.

Yes, I had more than 2 stable months of forward period. There are 4 or 6 months in some cases but its better to find new settings every 2 months. Its more safer ;-)

Hi Tomas,

First of all thanks for sharing, I love the code. I'm have a problem with this piece of the code:

//When loss reach 0.9 from LossUSD value AND AnotherOrderPips is true open new position with Lots*EscapeLotsMultiplier! - its a last chance to go out from all positions!

extern double  EscapeLossUSDRatio    = 0.9;

extern double  EscapeLotsMultiplier = 2.6;

//Multiply sum of opened lots for opening in the opposite direction (if signal indicating trend change)

extern double  OppositeLotsMultiplier  = 0.8;

Could you go into detail how to make these options kick in.... Ive have AnotherOrderPips set to 80 and the "LossUSD" set to 150 and I still cant get the code to trade the other way.  It always takes the 150 loss and continues on.   Thanks  Marty

Reason: