Experts: Bleris - Hedging Strategy - page 2

Hi 

in which timeframe can i use it?

and 24 hours per day? or only in special time?

And pairs USDJPY and GBPUSD or others too?

Greetings from germany :o)

Janine  

Hi all,

set file is only for USDJPY but you can use strategy with all pairs market. 

Tom 

razoff:

Propose to add/change some controls:

- set a % accountequity target instead of an absolute $ amount

- set allowed trading session start/end hours (to avoid ranging low volatility activity)

- might need to check the trend on day & week to know about the big picture (divergence)

- might help to set stop orders (buy & sell) on top/low of ihightest/ilowest levels to secure about big news, with expiry & oco

- set ordersend ecn compatible (2 steps)

Hi razoff,

i was used % account equity target vefore but its not clear for backtesting due to different ratios with lots increasing.
I will add this feature to the next version but its better to use it with fixed lots and fixed ProfitUSD and LossUSD.

I am testing trading hours at simillar strategy Stufic here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11975. I will add trading hours also to Bleris.

Stop odrers sound good, thinking about it ;-)

Are there some example of ECN compatible ordersend? What does it mean?

Thx

Stufic Lite
Stufic Lite
  • Tomas Hruby
  • www.mql5.com
This is simple copy of STUFIC PRO strategy which you can follow as signal or buy at the market.

Thanks a lot for your program ! If you want more website about trading system : http://aide-trading.com/en/cat/trading_system.php

Tomac1:

Hi razoff,

i was used % account equity target vefore but its not clear for backtesting due to different ratios with lots increasing.
I will add this feature to the next version but its better to use it with fixed lots and fixed ProfitUSD and LossUSD.

I am testing trading hours at simillar strategy Stufic here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11975. I will add trading hours also to Bleris.

Stop odrers sound good, thinking about it ;-)

Are there some example of ECN compatible ordersend? What does it mean?

Thx

Thanks Tomac1 for the heads up,

about backtesting: of course, always do it with a fix lot; meaning it only works to find possible programming mistake/errors; only forward testing do sense in the real life.

setting a % for banking (aka a constant) is better and easier to set, compared to the need of manual adjusting a $ amount. 

by ECN compatible ordersend, i mean:

- instead of the usual ordersend which set the takeprofit & stoploss when the order is sent (all the order parameters are set in a raw)

- the order sent is divided into several steps:

fill it with stoploss=0 & takeprofit=0 (ECN brokers refuse to set them if the order is not already created) 

check that the broker's server have created that order

then use ordermodify to set the missing SL& TP (not filled in the first step) 

razoff:

Thanks Tomac1 for the heads up,

about backtesting: of course, always do it with a fix lot; meaning it only works to find possible programming mistake/errors; only forward testing do sense in the real life.

setting a % for banking (aka a constant) is better and easier to set, compared to the need of manual adjusting a $ amount. 

by ECN compatible ordersend, i mean:

- instead of the usual ordersend which set the takeprofit & stoploss when the order is sent (all the order parameters are set in a raw)

- the order sent is divided into several steps:

fill it with stoploss=0 & takeprofit=0 (ECN brokers refuse to set them if the order is not already created) 

check that the broker's server have created that order

then use ordermodify to set the missing SL& TP (not filled in the first step) 

Hi razoff,

thank you for explain. I remember my experiences with my first mql programm. I was used there SL = 0 with TP = 0 and I was added them later with OrderModify but I didn't know that its called ECN compatible ;-)

hello .... congratulations on the robot works well also in the eurodolar 15 minutes ... but I do not understand is that the robot never run buy order ???? sorry for my english ;-)

thank you

fvalenciacolado:

hello .... congratulations on the robot works well also in the eurodolar 15 minutes ... but I do not understand is that the robot never run buy order ???? sorry for my english ;-)

thank you

Hi fvalenciacolado,

No, Bleris can open both types of orders but its looking for a trend, so you can spend six months in one direction ;-) 
I have good expericences with more than one pair on one account. Try to trade more than one market.

I am having very nice result also with my second strategy Stufic and my newest optimization dont opening shorts...

It was made only with bull trades https://c.mql5.com/3/48/StrategyTester.png & https://c.mql5.com/3/48/TesterGraph__2.gif 

Tom 

hi, Tom. Maybe I found a mistake in your code. In the function UpdateSL(), if the order is OP_BUY, I think you should use the Bid price for StopLoss but you use the Ask Price. I don't know if it's intented so or it's a little bug. Thank you.

Hi rickhold,

thank you for notice. I am preparing new version. So it will be repaired soon ;-)

Tom 

Reason: