Activation lost due to VPS/Windows updates

Hi

Recently one of my PC with major windows updates clear my license for one of the EA purchased through MQL5. And also I installed EA on VPS server which was not working very well. I would like to release those two activation/licenses. So i can setup new VPS server.  What is the  process of releasing activation.

Thank You

Sergey Golubev:

Unfortunately my laptop was setup 2 weeks ago. And also I am no longer using VPS server due to issue with performance. Is there way that license can be released.

Thank You

Reshma

Rthomas879:

Unfortunately my laptop was setup 2 weeks ago. And also I am no longer using VPS server due to issue with performance. Is there way that license can be released.

Thank You

Reshma

The activation is added one time for everybody (not in individual basis).
Last time it was added in 8th of March.
The next time is unknown sorry.

So there no way we can restore unused activation's? Only option is buy new software again?

Reshma

Rthomas879:

So there no way we can restore unused activation's? Only option is buy new software again?

Reshma

No, there is no way to restore used activations I am afraid.

That's not the way to do the business. Most of the companies give you option to release licenses. There so many things can go wrong with PCs,  It Just my thought.

Reshma

Rthomas879:

That's not the way to do the business. Most of the companies give you option to release licenses. There so many things can go wrong with PCs,  It Just my thought.

Reshma

That is the reason every purchase comes with at least 5 activations.

HI

If have buy same product again it will add to my existing activation ? or what is the option to increase activation?

Thank You

Reshma

Rthomas879:

HI

If have buy same product again it will add to my existing activation ? or what is the option to increase activation?

Thank You

Reshma

If you finished with the activations so you need to buy the product once again (if you need it).
Or, if you lost activation because of the Windows updates, so you can wait when the activation will be added by MQ to everybody because of that.

okay Thank You. I could use same MQL5 account and buy again it will add to my profile right ?

Reshma

Reason: