Having Hard Time Reinstalling Indicator

Hi,

I bought the indicator long time ago, but one day, it stopped working. I tried to reinstall it by clicking on the blue open button in the terminal/market area - it does not work. Nothing happened. Then, I tried to reinstall it from MQL5 site - the same. What should I do in this case? I contacted the seller, but didn't get much help yet.

Thanks in advance.

Attila

aMagMa:

Hi,

I bought the indicator long time ago, but one day, it stopped working. I tried to reinstall it by clicking on the blue open button in the terminal/market area - it does not work. Nothing happened. Then, I tried to reinstall it from MQL5 site - the same. What should I do in this case? I contacted the seller, but didn't get much help yet.

Thanks in advance.

Attila

Make sure that you've logged into your MQL5 account with your amagma login and NOT your email or facebook.

Also check that you have MT5 64-bit version (32-bit no longer supported) and that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your PC.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure that you've logged into your MQL5 account with your amagma login and NOT your email or facebook.

Also check that you have MT5 64-bit version (32-bit no longer supported) and that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your PC.

Hi,

Thanks. I could download it from Edge.

Hi Eleni,

I just realized that the re-installation of VR Sync Charts cost me one activation. I contacted the developer, but he said that about this problem, I should get in touch with the Service Desk. The Service Desk said to post this problem in the Forum. Since, this is not a new installation, the indicator just stopped working on mt4, can you put that activation back into my account? Altogether it should be 31.

Thanks,

Atila

aMagMa:

Hi Eleni,

I just realized that the re-installation of VR Sync Charts cost me one activation. I contacted the developer, but he said that about this problem, I should get in touch with the Service Desk. The Service Desk said to post this problem in the Forum. Since, this is not a new installation, the indicator just stopped working on mt4, can you put that activation back into my account? Altogether it should be 31.

Thanks,

Atila

Activation may be lost because of the Windows updates and because you authorized on your Windows as administrator for example.
It is very well-known information.

Some information:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Renew EA Activation Count, is it possible?

Sergey Golubev, 2021.06.04 12:04

Activations can not be renewsed sorry.

One activation may be added in centralized way for everybody because of Windows 10 critical updates (but it is the other case) - read post about it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product activations left

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.02.01 22:07

The extra activations are credited only in cases of universal windows updates.

Universal is a windows update that is applied to all windows users worldwide and not an update made to your computer locally for your own reasons, such as change of windows version, computer format, windows version upgrade etc.

In my and most others case, Metaquotes has credited extra exctivation in many occasions.

more information about it - read post
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Hi,

I didn't update my Windows or changed it in any ways - I always used Windows 10. The updates I had were always automatic updates by Winodws. Anyway, thanks.

Atila

aMagMa:

Hi,

I didn't update my Windows or changed it in any ways - I always used Windows 10. The updates I had were always automatic updates by Winodws. Anyway, thanks.

Atila

Yes, it was about automatic updates too.
The activations are added in centralized way.
As far as I remember - last time it was added 8th of March this year for everybody (no one knows here about when the activations will be added for the next time):

Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release  

This is the post with explanation from MQ.

Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release
  • www.mql5.com
Microsoft has officially released its new Windows 10, version 20H2...
Reason: