Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 4

Poor customer care. No reply even though u need help.

wealthclimber:
Poor customer care. No reply even though u need help.
Did you read the logs for the virtual server and see if your EA is running properly? I have 4 VPS and all run fine.

Seeing loaded successful there but no trade is happening. Can someone else confirm if this is working. Really poor service. I sent a report 26th of nov., am just getting reply 3rd of Dec.

wealthclimber:
Seeing loaded successful there but no trade is happening. Can someone else confirm if this is working. Really poor service. I sent a report 26th of nov., am just getting reply 3rd of Dec.
Hello please report to the ServiceDesk and provide more details. Did you check auto-trade enabled or disabled in the terminal?

alexey_pak:
Hello please report to the ServiceDesk and provide more details. Did you check auto-trade enabled or disabled in the terminal?

Yes I did. I noticed as soon as I shut down my computer and start using my phone to monitor if EA is working, I won't see any new trade.

wealthclimber:

Yes I did. I noticed as soon as I shut down my computer and start using my phone to monitor if EA is working, I won't see any new trade.
Did you check logs from VPS any issues there? Please write report to the ServiceDesk with all logs. Read more about VPS here.

What does this line in the main log of the Virtual Server mean (the account number was substituted with ABCDE):

2014.12.08 23:55:56.504 'ABCDE': connect failed [Account disabled]

My EA trades without any problems in the Terminal running on my desktop. The Terminal build is 745.

Again and again and again - not enough documentation. I searched the whole site and there were no matches. 

I have a question that: after I attached a expert to a chart,and synchronized to the virtual server, I have two robot runing in the same account ,the same chart ,what happen if the robot trading at the sametime ? for exsample , the expert open a long traded with 1lot ,in my local computer ,so do the virtual server? then I have 2 lots long position now?

Dr.Trader:

So, if I want to update them from different pc - its not simple, and I must completely recreate same chart and EA setup, plus activate another EA license, set new EA parameters, and only then synchronize? On VPS this was much simpler, I can login to VPS from any computer using Remote desktop and change whatever I want.

I think Dr. Trader makes a good point here. Aside from using it from another device, we should be able to 'sync back' the setup on the virtual host. In fact, both the local and remote version should be insync all the time to make this reliable. MT4/5 should become just a front end to interface with the remote instance.

It's a great idea and definitely disruptive tech, but not ready for prime time imo.

Can I ask some of you some questions on how to start Virtual Server?

I don't understand the relationship with my real account with, for example, FXDD.  Does virtual server take my deals, buying and selling EUR/USD, and etc, with FXDD? 

Thanks!

okichi 

Reason: