Mt4 market section problem

im logged in and it shows like balance  00.00 but on market section is just blank cant see nothing no purchases not any market products. cant instal from web also. journal 'chats activated'  'community activated' and is not showing any attempts to install from web whatsoever. When i press on web market install on terminal its opening terminal and that is it.  Anyone can help with this please? Have tried reinstal terminal. Vps been rebooted. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT4 not showing any products in the Terminal Market Tab

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.10 06:31

• The Market does not work without Internet Explorer installed on computer.
  • Besides, the brokers can block the Market tab.
  • And the next reason - the Market does not work with the previous builds of MT4 installed on Linux and MacOS.
  • it may be some more reasons ..

It is about what to check -

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
  • www.mql5.com
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank...

and finally - the last option from the sevice desk:

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Ramunas Balnys:

im logged in and it shows like balance  00.00 but on market section is just blank cant see nothing no purchases not any market products. cant instal from web also. journal 'chats activated'  'community activated' and is not showing any attempts to install from web whatsoever. When i press on web market install on terminal its opening terminal and that is it.  Anyone can help with this please? Have tried reinstal terminal. Vps been rebooted. 

So you can check everything related to my posts above (yes, you only can find decision and fix it because you did not provide any technical data to estimate the situation).
And if it does not work so it may be the following reasons:

1. Your antivirus or firewall is blocking the access to the Market tab (switch antivirus/firewall off, and find the other antivirus which will not block your access to the Market tab internet).

2. You are using VPS which was blocked by the service (look at the post #19). Yes, some external VPS providers were blocked from the Market by MQ. You may write to the service desk, and if it is confirmed (if your VPS provider was banned from the service) so you can change VPS company provider for example.

----------------

Reason: