Market tab on WINE

If i dont have the market tab on WINE (mt4 for desktop)  am i still able to purchase an indicator and use it on my WINE (mt4 for desktop)? i know you can log in to MQL5 on WINE (mt4 for desktop) but will the purchased indictor show up on my "indictor folder"?

im also using LMFX for mac if that helps as well.

Market tab is related to the broker (some brokers disable this tab, some of them - not).
Besides, as far as I remember - Internet Explorer should be installed on PC for the market to work.
As to Wine so I was reading one announcement related to it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

metatrader5 running on linux with wine shows no signals-tab in terminal-window

Sergey Golubev, 2019.05.16 19:00

Good news now on this MQ announcement  - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/313653 - 

Terminal: Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications and the copy trading service.

More - 

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements 

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

PS. from 04th of September 2019.
The other good news, and for now - about Metatrader 4 build 1210 (and higher) -

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

------------------

I do not have Wine, Linux and Mac so I can not check it.

Reason: