TradingView Strategy to EA

first of all, I am not a coder

I found a strategy on trading view on renko charts which is working fine for me 

its source code is readable

is there any way i can convert that strategy into mt4 EA ?

And if i cannot do that then can i hire freelancer for that work? and if yes then how much i should pay to to him/her ?

and if its very easy task (i dont know that )

then can someone from you Please help me ?

i am placing that source code below:

Thanks in Advance

1. Sahil Bagdi: first of all, I am not a coder

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

2. Sahil Bagdi: I found a strategy on trading view on renko charts which is working fine for me 

MTx doesn't have Renko. On MT4 you will have to find a working offline chart generator. (Modified for build 600+) Then you can make your EA and put it on the Renko.

3. Sahil Bagdi: is there any way i can convert that strategy into mt4 EA ?

№ 1.

4. Sahil Bagdi: And if i cannot do that then can i hire freelancer for that work? and if yes then how much i should pay to to him/her ?

Go to Freelance and ask for a quotes.

5. Sahil Bagdi: then can someone from you Please help me ?

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

6. Sahil Bagdi: i am placing that source code below:

You didn't.

<Deleted>