copy signals / generate alert from mt4 to mt5

Good morning everybody.

Currently, I've got some EA on a MT4 with a demo account, and a real account on MT5.

I'd like to "auto" copy signals (or receive an alert of the position that my EA is opening) from my mt4 account to mt5.

Is this possible? I've read many tutorials, but it's so confusing.

Thanks.

diego.brugarelli: Currently, I've got some EA on a MT4 with a demo account, and a real account on MT5. I'd like to "auto" copy signals (or receive an alert of the position that my EA is opening) from my mt4 account to mt5.

Is this possible? I've read many tutorials, but it's so confusing.

Yes, there are free Trade Copy EAs in the CodeBase, so do a search there.

Alternatively, just convert your MT4 EA into an MT5 version and run it directly on your MT5 account.

EDIT: To convert your MT4 EA, you will need to have the source code file (.mq4) for it. You can hire someone in the Freelance section to convert it for you if you don't know how to code.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, there are free Trade Copy EAs in the CodeBase, so do a search there.

Alternatively, just convert your MT4 EA into an MT5 version and run it directly on your MT5 account.

EDIT: To convert your MT4 EA, you will need to have the source code file (.mq4) for it. You can hire someone in the Freelance section to convert it for you if you don't know how to code.

Thanks for the problem.

I've created my "Test signal", but my mt4 has a demo account. So, from my mt5 platform, how I can 'subscribe' to myself-signal?

diego.brugarelli #: I've created my "Test signal", but my mt4 has a demo account. So, from my mt5 platform, how I can 'subscribe' to myself-signal?

You can't use this website's Signals service to "copy" from MT4 to MT5. That does not work. You can only subscribe to signals of the same platform MT4 to MT4, or MT5 to MT5 (not MT4 to MT5, nor MT5 to MT4).

To cross copy, you have to use a Trade Copy EA for that, and I have already stated that you can find free ones in the CodeBase.

Reason: