Help with renko maker confirm indicator

bodojan468
bodojan468  

Hello,

I'm using renko maker confirm indicator and I'm trying to make an EA.

The basic rule  is BUY when color of indicator = Lime and SELL when color of indicator = red

I want to check the color of renkomaker_confirm indicator with iCustom but I don't know which buffer number to use. I don't want the arrows but the square.

The data window doens't show any value.

Does anyone know how to use iCustom with this indicator?

Happy New Year

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Indicators Lines - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
Nagisa Unada
Nagisa Unada  

Open the Color Settings panel.

The leftmost column is the buffer number.

Try changing the color and see which number corresponds to which dot or arrow on the chart.

That way you can see the buffer number.

bodojan468
bodojan468  
Nagisa Unada:

Open the Color Settings panel.

The leftmost column is the buffer number.

Try changing the color and see which number corresponds to which dot or arrow on the chart.

That way you can see the buffer number.

Hey,

Thank you for that. I will try

Signals998
Signals998  
bodojan468:

Hello,

I'm using renko maker confirm indicator and I'm trying to make an EA.

The basic rule  is BUY when color of indicator = Lime and SELL when color of indicator = red

I want to check the color of renkomaker_confirm indicator with iCustom but I don't know which buffer number to use. I don't want the arrows but the square.

The data window doens't show any value.

Does anyone know how to use iCustom with this indicator?

Happy New Year

Hi i want too make EA with RenkoMaker Confirmation

Maybe we contct

<Deleted>