Looking to buy/code Harmonic Elliott Wave indicators, but can't find (will pay)

Hi Everyone :) 

Does anyone here have Ian Copsey's (Harmonic Elliott Wave) HEW RSI & Price Equilibrium Cloud (modified Ichimoku) indicators for MT4/5? I want to buy, but can't find them anywhere. If anyone can code them for me, I'll be very grateful & pay good amount for his/her contribution. They look like the screenshot in attachment (More screenshots are available - to compare with historical charts to reverse engineer) .

(Author discontinued all his online presences, due to sickness - so can't buy from him anymore)

Thanks !

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  218 kb

Elliott Wave

The forum

1. Elliot Wave Indicators - key thread 
  2. elliott wave theory - the thread
  3. Elliott Wave - mini article about how to use
  4. Keys to Investor Success - Elliott Wave Theory - mini article 
  5. The Wave Principle by Ralph Nelson Elliott - the book 
  6. How to Understand the Three Building Blocks for Trading Elliott Wave - mini article

CodeBase

1. ElliottWaveMaker 3.0 - expert for MetaTrader 5
  2. Elliot oscillator - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  3. Elliott Wave Oscillator - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  4. Elliott Wave Oscillator - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  5. Elliot Waves labels - script for MetaTrader 4 
  6. ZigZag - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  7. FX Multi-Meter - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  8. Elite eFibo Trader - expert for MetaTrader 4 
  9. FX5_NeelyElliotWave - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  10. Calculation of the 3-rd Elliott wave - script for MetaTrader 4
  11. Draw Elliott 5 waves - script for MetaTrader 4 
  12. EW Elliott Wave Easy Counter Script - script for MetaTrader 4

Articles

1. The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5 - MetaTrader 5 article 
  2. Problems of Technical Analysis Revisited - MetaTrader 4 article 
  3. Layman's Notes: ZigZag - MetaTrader 4 article 
  4. AutoElliottWaveMaker - MetaTrader 5 Tool for Semi-Automatic Analysis of Elliott Waves - MetaTrader 5 article 
  5. How to reduce trader's risks - MetaTrader 5 article 
  6. Channels. Advanced Models. Wolfe Waves - MetaTrader 4 article 
  7. Market Theory - MetaTrader 5 article

============

.. and you can check on the Market too: search results links.

Thank you , thank you :)

But I decided Harmonic Elliott Wave is better than traditional Elliott Wave , so only looking for indicators related to Harmonic Elliott Wave.

You can also setup a project on the Freelance section .

If provided with specifics ,and clear cut selection of operation (elliot wave > will it use the built in zigzag ,at what settings and how familiar are you with its operation)

then you will find candidates willing to deploy these indicators for you.

Rainbow Glitter:

Thank you , thank you :)

But I decided Harmonic Elliott Wave is better than traditional Elliott Wave , so only looking for indicators related to Harmonic Elliott Wave.

If it is related to Harmonic patterns so you may look at this thread - Harmonic Trading and you may contact with Nen (the author of ZUP indicator; it is his profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nen) asking him for suggestion for example.

And yes - you can go to Freelance.

Harmonic Trading
Harmonic Trading
  • www.mql5.com
Hello all I have tested many strategies and many other stuff but i did not found them more accurant then basic analysis of the market...

Lorentzos Roussos:

You can also setup a project on the Freelance section .

If provided with specifics ,and clear cut selection of operation (elliot wave > will it use the built in zigzag ,at what settings and how familiar are you with its operation)

then you will find candidates willing to deploy these indicators for you.

Thank you so much  Lorentzos. that was very helpful :)

Sergey Golubev:

If it is related to Harmonic patterns so you may look at this thread - Harmonic Trading and you may contact with Nen (the author of ZUP indicator; it is his profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nen) asking him for suggestion for example.

And yes - you can go to Freelance.

Thank you :) I'm looking for this in attachment , not exactly harmonic patterns .
Files:
Screenshot_1.png  218 kb
Reason: