Hi

I was looking for a EA that combines multiple TP levels and trailing stop

For example:

I buy 1.00 lot of EUR/USD at 1.8000 and I'm aiming at 3 possible TP targets

TP1: 1.8020

TP2: 1.8050

TP3: 1.8100

SL: 1.7950

The EA, once the price reaches the first TP, would close a portion of the trade and automatically move SL to entry price, then if the price reaches TP2 the EA would close another portion of the trade and move SL to TP1, and finally when the price is getting closer to TP3 it would move SL to TP2

I've seen one EA that kinda does this at FXCM, but you have to be a client in order to get it

If someone could help, I appreciate!

Miguelsqa: If someone could help, I appreciate!
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you didn't even state a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

William Roeder:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you didn't even state a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Okay, first of all, chill! 

1:If I am asking here it's because I've already did some research and haven't found anything
2: No, I don't know how to code
3: No, I'm not asking for someone to code this for me, especially for free
4: I was simply wandering if someone knew any existing EA with those characteristics

Simple as that

Reason: