installation

An purchased indicator will not install on the terminal.

Okay.

Eventyrveien29:
An purchased indicator will not install on the terminal.

It depends on the many reasons.
And as you did not provide any technical details so I can re-post some general information about (you can select your reason for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

Besides, there are some screenshots about how to find the product: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/353295

And read this post about which proofs (or technical details) should be provided to get support:

The official Ea bought shows deduction, but there is no EA in the purchase
The official Ea bought shows deduction, but there is no EA in the purchase
  • www.mql5.com
In the official mql5, there is no EA, and it shows that the charge has been deducted. Why is it not in the purchase? Who knows what is the reason...

HI ...have tried all the advises, but the indicators will not install on the terminal. anyting else i can do.?

Eventyrveien29:
HI ...have tried all the advises, but the indicators will not install on the terminal. anyting else i can do.?

No one knows what you tried (you did not provided any proofs/screenshots).
I described all the reasons and the ways to fix it.

You can try one again.

And, please, do not forget that your login to Community tab is eventyrveien29 (do not use your email).

DAY 2 ...Purchased products not showing in the mt4 market tab....DAY 2

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.22 08:59

And how all the forum support will be doing:
I think - I will stop providing any support in case the user does not provide (did not provide) and proofs/screenshots/ about what he did and screenshots about technical information.

It is responsibility of the users to provide correct proofs (screenshots, log files).
No proofs = no forum support (and the service desk is not helping in case of no proofs).

Indicator installation problem

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 18:54

proofs are the screenshots.

• what you are trying to do (which error/issue in general) - few words
  • Windows version (for example, Windows 10 64 bit)
  • Community tab in Metatrader - screenshot with password hidden from the public
  • Internet Explorer version - screenshot
  • Metatrader build - screenshot
  • log files - download log file in *txt format - attached
  • which error and when/why - screenshot and/or copy text from the log file
  • changed password (yes, not)
  • placed changed password in Community tab (yes, not), pressed OK after placed new password in Community tab?
  • Market tab - Purchases - screenshots (look at my screenshots on the post #13)
  • click Install button or download button - error? screenshot; what was written in the log file after pressing? log file in text format + screenshot.
  • "1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work " - I think you did it, right? Did you fill Community tab in metatrader after that? Press OK after filling your login/pass?

Reason: