How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?

I am subscribed to Just2Trade-MT5 on a MT5 Demo account. How do I get marketwatch to show tickers instead of forex? How do I get the strategy tester to use stock ticker symbols instead of forex pairs?

Thank you.

right mouse click on Market Watch - Symbols
and you can see the symbols proposed by the broker.
more here: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/market_watch

You can find symbol, press Show and click OK:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How do I add a subscription to the metatrader demo?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.12 11:09

The other example:
there are some articles in Forbes about Invesco Trust (this article).
So, I found the broker which is proposing this Invesco Trust for trading:

Market Watch - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Market Watch - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Market Watch window provides an overview of price data of financial instruments: quotes, price statistics and tick chart. It also provides details of contract specifications and One Click Trading options. How to View Quotes of Financial Instruments # Double-clicking on one of the instruments opens a new position opening window. A symbol...

Besides, you can check the symbol's specification:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't place new order MT 5

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.08 17:41

4. Check the specification for this pair/symbol and minimum lot size: does this broker allow me to trade it with 0.01 lot sdize? Yes, I can trade this pair by openning 0.01 as a minimum lot size:

All information about the symbol 2 - expert for MetaTrader 5

The only thing I see in the Symbols window is this

Files:
MT1.jpg  77 kb

If you did not find the symbol you want to trade (or the broker does not allow to trade some symbol) so you can find the other broker (because the symbols are related to the brokers).

----------------

Everything is descrived on the manual here:
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...

These are all the brokers it allows me to add an account for.

Why doesn't Just2Trade work? It's supposed to be a stock broker.

Files:
MT2.jpg  67 kb

metatradinator:

The only thing I see in the Symbols window is this

How to you know that you opened the demo account with this broker?
In Navigator windows: right mouse click on Accounts - Open an Account -

I opened a demo account on their website and logged in to the demo account using metatrader.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

metatradinator:

These are all the brokers it allows me to add an account for.

Why doesn't Just2Trade work? It's supposed to be a stock broker.

It works.
Mouse click on Just2Trade ... and after that - Next, confirm your email and phone number, and demo account will be opened.

It is for many brokers (I mean: you can use this procedure for many brokers).

----------------

And one more time:
Everything was described on the MT5 manual so you should read the manual first:
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...

I already have an account with Just2Trade.

Why do I only see four brokers?

Files:
MT3.jpg  231 kb

metatradinator:
I opened a demo account on their website and logged in to the demo account using metatrader.

I do not know about their website (and any other websites).
Most of the brokers allow the traders to open the accounts directly from Metatrader.

You can check the following -
in Metatrader: Tools - Options - Server (to check the server you connected to; it should be their server).

Reason: