Push notifications come with a longer delay

Phone I have Samsung Galaxy Note 9, on android 9, problem with notifications, when screen is active and 5 minutes after turning off, notifications come instantly, then with a delay of about 5 minutes. Tried with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 apps, no difference. I thought that the problem is with the phone, but the people I know advised me to contact the software developers, as the problem is most likely in the application itself. Other applications with the same permissions work without any problems. I'm asking you to sort it out and fix it.

Same thing on samsung s 10

Been using it for a week. on android 9.

Previously had 7 android and everything was fast. I think it's the android.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Same thing on samsung s 10

Been using it for a week with android 9.

Before that it was 7 android and everything was fast. I think it's the android.

I may have used android 8 but same problem, app does not seem to be adapted for android 8, 9. We need the developers to find the problem and fix it. The problem is clearly in the app as notifications from other apps come without any problem.

Andrey777:

I may have installed android 8, same problem, apparently the app is not adapted to android 8, 9. Need the developers to find the problem and fix it. The problem is clearly in the app as notifications from other apps come without any problem.

I agree,

I didn't have android 8, jumped straight from 7 to 9 and the notifications sometimes don't come at all, but as soon as you open metatrader on the phone everything comes right away.

Tried to allow background work in the settings - doesn't help.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I agree,

I didn't have android 8, jumped straight from 7 to 9 and sometimes the notifications don't come at all, but as soon as you open metatrader on the phone everything comes right away.

Tried to allow background work in settings - doesn't help.

Turn off "battery optimisation" in the app settings. this will not help completely, but notifications will come with a delay of 4-7 minutes, or when the screen is activated.

Andrey777:

In the app settings, turn off "battery optimisation". this won't help completely, but the notifications will come 4-7 minutes late, or when the screen is activated.

thank you I disabled it and all emails came straight away without opening metatrader. :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

thanks disconnected and all emails came straight away without opening metatrader. :-)

The problem is that they will only come instantly when the screen is active and about 5 minutes after the screen is switched off, and then with a delay of about 5 minutes, for most people this is not a problem, but I need them to always come instantly.

Andrey777:

The problem is that they will only come instantly when the screen is active and about 5 minutes after the screen is switched off, and then with a delay of about 5 minutes, for most people this is not a problem, but I need them to always come instantly.

Agreed. I'm used to getting them instantly too.
If I find out anything, I'll post it here.

Yeah. Didn't work.
You open Metatrader and notifications come straight away. That's the only way.

I put it on charge and the notifications came in.
And from other programmes as well.

It's more likely to be the power-saving mode.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Put it on charge and the notifications came through.
And from other programmes as well.

It's more likely to be the power saving mode.

Go to battery settings and disable all optimisations and such, should help ***

Reason: