orders at the price of the close of the previous candle 5:00AM

I would like to open an order at the price of the close of the previous candle(High) at 5:00AM , is it possible to do that in some way?

Ahmadrs01:
I would like to open an order at the price of the close of the previous candle(High) at 5:00AM , is it possible to do that in some way?

you need to first define time and i guess that should be your local time at 5:00 am

and your explanation is not clear enough is it  close of the previous candle or high or the previous candle

buy you can start with something below just a hint

bool Active=false;  ////global variable

Ontick(){

checkT();
   if(!Active) return;

}

/////define the function below after the Tick function
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool checkT()
  {
   if(TimeHour(TimeLocal())==5 && Bid==Close[1] )
    Active=true;
    if(TimeHour(TimeLocal())!=5)
    Active=false;
    return Active;
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Adebayo Samson Adewuyi:

you need to first define time and i guess that should be your local time at 5:00 am

and your explanation is not clear enough is it  close of the previous candle or high or the previous candle

buy you can start with something below just a hint

Thanks for replay ..

i want to set buy if   previous candle closed high,  Please help me  because I am not programmer ..

Ahmadrs01: Please help me  because I am not programmer ..
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: