Is there a tutorial available to learn to code objects?

I know the documents have everything I need to know.  I even have the "Expert Advisor Programming for MetaTrader 4" book.  The problem for me is just that I have no programming experience before this.  So, I can manage with these resources but it's a real struggle for me.  It's basically trying to learn a different language when the lesson is in a different language. lol  I've found some good courses on Udemy and helped me lay a foundation to build on but objects weren't covered at all.  I'm a really visual guy and I'd love to learn to create indicators, EAs and scripts to put objects on the chart for different purposes.

So is anyone aware of a pretty good course or tutorial on coding objects like boxes and trendlines?  Or even know of a programmer that might be interested in answering a few questions from time to time?  Your help is appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jay

dasilvja:I know the documents have everything I need to know.

MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

• or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

• We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

I think that coding objects is quite well documented and simple to follow.

Start off with a simple project like drawing a trend line on the H1 chart using yesterday's open and close as anchors.

If you have problems, post your code and explain the problem in the forum. Usually somebody will help when they see that you are putting in some effort.

In future please post in the correct section.

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Reason: