I need help with an EA developement

hello guys, i was wondering, is there an indicator that marks out the exact candle open and closure price with a horizontal line. i am new to ea development and need such an indicator. if there is a way to incorporate that parameter without an indicator, i would like to know.

i am trying to make an indicator that works based on the open and close prices on the previous m5 candle, and i don't know where to start

1. Question makes no sense. The “exact candle open and close price” is the candle. Perhaps you mean a higher timeframe candle.
  2. Your “trying” has nothing to do with the first question. Just read the previous candle.

Perhaps you should read the manual. Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you haven't even stated a want.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: