mt4 manual trading to fix api

hi I have a strategy that only works manually but also I need to access to the fix api quotes and execution.
I want to put limit orders on mt4 screen and these orders will automatically should go through the fix server it will not be executed via mt4 servers.
in summary I want to use mt4 only as a graphic interface.So I don't have to put limit order prices one by one it will be pulled from the mt4 screen.
is it possible to do that?

thanks in advance.

civilcan:
hi I have a strategy that only works manually

but also I need to access to the fix api quotes and execution.
I want to put limit orders on mt4 screen

and these orders will automatically should go through the fix server it will not be executed via mt4 servers.
in summary I want to use mt4 only as a graphic interface.

So I don't have to put limit order prices one by one it will be pulled from the mt4 screen. is it possible to do that?

1. If you can state your strategy in concrete terms it can be coded. No strategy “only works manually.”

2. Words with no meaning. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.

3. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

4. You can not put limit orders on the screen; they go to the server. Order lines are placed by the terminal for orders on the server if you enabled that option.

5. Lines can be pulled from the screen, and made into orders via code.

Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 2020.02.17

The exact thing I want to have is pulling the data from mt4(might be a demo journal folder(pending orders data) and put those into the fix api system.Should I do via ea on mt4 or is it possible to code it on fix connection?
Reason: