Stop- and limit-orders EA. In ergent need for it.

Hello

First, let me express my apology if I post this topic in the wrong place of the forum. I hope if it is the case you will let me know. I really not have much time to look arount in the community. I check the forum every two weeks or more.

I turn to you for help since I dont know other communities that have such nice and helpful people so I find you the right to ask for it.

It is that I need an EA that should open stop and limit orders based on the price movements. No fancy and special conditions. It should open the orders at userDefined price steps. It should have take and stoploss functions. And it should not care about the whole ticket. Just trade by trade. And it should reopen the same trade at the same price if the trade get closed by the user or if it hit the tp or sl.

As you can see it is the grid concept but just with the addition that it should open stop and limit orders at the same time. I know other free eas that open only limit orders and when the market go in your dirrection it wait for the tp before it open another trade.

I need the Ea to be more simple than that. It should not care for more than opening the trades and reopen them if they got closed.

I hope you can advice me to a free ea or more than one. Because this idea can be applied if you have an ea that open just stop orders, and another that open limit orders only, and a third for the take and profit and stoploss. And I already have such eas, but the only problem is that they do not reopen the trades when they got closed.

Ok, I can also get the idea to work if you just advice me to an EA that have one function and that is reopen any trade that get closed. I can use my already known eas with it.

Lastly, if you do not have heard for such an EA that is available and is free, but you know someone that can code it in return for a deasend price, or if yourself are a programmer, I really will appreciate it to hear from you.

Looking to your responces.

Thanks in advance

aalaarajy: I need an EA that …
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Thank you very much William because you took the time to read my question and respond so helpful to it. You are right I have to take the time to learn coding. But if anyone that have another input it will be highly appreciated. Thanks again
Reason: