Product activations consumed eventhough i'm still using the same machine!

I bought two products and my activations dropped drastically. Only one activation remaining eventhough i am still using the same laptop.

I have reinstalled windows may, did a restore  and have multiple instances of MT4 installed in portable mode.

I think i bought actually the indicators and i'm not renting them.

Please can you restore my lost activations?

It was asked many times in many variation of the questions ... so I am just posting a quote sorry:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators and EA dissappeared after installing new drive

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.23 18:33

Activation is per hardware configuration and per software configuration.

----------------‌

Rules of Using the Market Service

The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

The Buyer purchases the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by the Seller at the moment of purchasing or renting this Product. For example, if a Product allows 20 activations at the moment of its purchase, the Buyers can install it on 20 different hardware + OS configurations even if the Seller will decrease this number afterwards.

Sergey Golubev:
It was asked many times in many variation of the questions ... so I am just posting a quote sorry:

Hello,

So basically i am buying a number of activations not the product it self.

I suggest to mql5.com to reduce the price of re-activation or increase the minimum activations per product to 10 at least.

Also the fact that i am buying a number of activations not the product in itself should be more emphasized in the selling process to not mislead the customers.

Thank you for your feedback Sergey.

zangaro:

Hello,

So basically i am buying a number of activations not the product it self.

I suggest to mql5.com to reduce the price of re-activation or increase the minimum activations per product to 10 at least.

Also the fact that i am buying a number of activations not the product in itself should be more emphasized in the selling process to not mislead the customers.

Thank you for your feedback Sergey.

From the Rules -

The Seller can distribute Products through the Market service at no cost (free of charge).

The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

So, it is theseller who can distribute his product for free, or the seller can estimate available activations (up to the seller).
I mean: the seller is regulating it.

Reason: