Windows update made me lose my activations

After windows 10 2020 may update i didn't apply it untill yesterday, and that costed me one activation for both products , i sent a message to the service desk  and still waiting for  reply , now what should i do ?

maxboxx:
After windows 10 2020 may update i didn't apply it untill yesterday, and that costed me one activation for both products , i sent a message to the service desk  and still waiting for  reply , now what should i do ?

Nothing, the extra activation is credited automatically by MQL5.com after a universal major windows update.

I didn't get the activation ,

maxboxx:
I didn't get the activation , i'm still waiting ,is that normal ?

Yes, the extra activations are credited on a universal timing for all MQL5 members together, not at a personal level.

Now i have to wait untill it's credited ?

maxboxx:
Now i have to wait untill it's credited ?

Yes.

maxboxx:

Hi, how do you contact the service desk? It is happening to me too this morning.

I tried to look for the service desk contact but unable to find. any URL link?

Budiman Lays:

Hi, how do you contact the service desk? It is happening to me too this morning.

I tried to look for the service desk contact but unable to find. any URL link?

At the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

I contacted them and they said that they add extra activations for all users beforhand , it has been a over a week and did not get my activation yet , can someone please explain to me what to do ?

maxboxx:
I contacted them and they said that they add extra activations for all users beforhand , it has been a over a week and did not get my activation yet , can someone please explain to me what to do ?
The extra activations are credited on a universal timing for all MQL5 members together, not at a personal level.
Reason: