Looking for a simple MT4 EA that can place buy/sell orders via point value from the latest Low/high of the candle.

Hello coders

As the headline says. I'm looking for a simple MT4 EA that can place buy/sell orders, via a point value measurement from the latest High/Low of the current and latest candle. 

I have searched for tutorials on the suject. And for paid EA's. But i cant find anything. It seems to me that it should be reasonable easy. if you know how to code. Which i unfortunately don't

Thank you

Best regards Lasse

Lassetarp:

Hello coders

As the headline says. I'm looking for a simple MT4 EA that can place buy/sell orders, via a point value measurement from the latest High/Low of the current and latest candle. 

I have searched for tutorials on the suject. And for paid EA's. But i cant find anything. It seems to me that it should be reasonable easy. if you know how to code. Which i unfortunately don't

Thank you

Best regards Lasse

There are a bunch of people that know how to code and will help you out ----------> Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
As per title, would be interested to buy a social trading code system it won't be as complex as zulutrade. please go to https://www.fxcopy.com/traders for the features that is available. Few requirement: 1) you will need to have the source code already, while im not looking to develop a new one from scratch. 2) you will need show me the demo of...

1. Lassetarp: It seems to me that it should be reasonable easy. if you know how to code. Which i unfortunately don't
    You don't know how to code, but "it should be reasonable easy?" That's like saying "I don't know how to build engines but adding another cylinder should be easy; it's just one more."
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2017.08.31

2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it.

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

In future please post in the correct section
I will move this topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Thank you for your quick reply

I have tryed to search for it. And yes, you are right. I don't have the slightest idea what im doing. Therefore a little bit hard to find what im looking for. But i have an idea i pretty sure will work.
I'm aware of what i can do, and what i cant. Thats why i asked in here. It was by no means, meant to be rude.

I'm of the belief, that when you can't figure anything out. You go to someone who can. I certainly do not expect anything for free.

I will try to search again and look at the links you sendt. Maybe i will have to start to learn how to code myself.

Reason: