MT5 is one of the best if not THE best trading tool on the planet. But through the years, i've collected some possible improvements that could be
made to the already amazing platform
If you have propositions, please post them here.
1) possibility to save several setfiles within the code, and name them, rather than the old fashioned setfiles, and select them from the
indicator window. Also settings should be saved within the EX4, and accessible easily that way. And possibility to save sets specific to
2) possibility to set the last date of a chart to any date possible instead of the most recent one (to test indis in a selected period in the past
without computing all the bars)
3) possibility to set the previously used settings of an indi/EA without saving settings in a file each time (a simple "previous set" button)
: otherwise trial and error of fitting EAs/indis is a pain in the butt
4) possibility to minimize MT5 when the indicator window is open (very annoying)
5) possibility to interact with the chart, when the indicator or expert window is opened (also annoying).
6) have a messageBox that don't halt Metatrader processes. Otherwise it defeats the purpose and make it
7) possibility to set a spread of 0 (only a spread of 1 is possible right now) (to test only the edge, not for real trading situation obviously)
8) possibility to zoom out more than possible now. If you trade very "slowly" on a TF you don't get the full spectrum right now, the zoom is not