Problem with the activation of Ea and Service Desk that no longer serves the public

Hello I just unintentionally activated an activation of the Smart Trend Ea Expert on my personal computer, the error occurred to me because I'm used to mt4 to have to put my mql5.com key to activate my purchase on the computer however in mt5 it does it automatically, I ask you please to fix this because I need the 4 activations for my 5 vps and this way I have to buy another license just for an error, I hope you understand and that please help me with this. Thank you very much

As to me so I did not understand sorry.

If you bought the product so you can find it  - 

----------------

----------------

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market_buy 

----------------

Besides, it is one activation per PC per OS (per your computer with your operational system). And it is for Windows only.
if you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so you are not losing activation (this kind of VPS does not need additional activation). But if you are using any external (any other) VPS so - yes, the additional activation may be required.

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: