Off-topic posts - page 123

landlordvusimuzi Nkosi #: I'm trying to withdraw my deposits it doesn't allow me why

If this is about your trading account, then contact your broker. If not, then please explain in detail.

I don't know if this has been spoken about already on here. I have found that my EA is no longer displaying on my charts and there are no errors in the experts tabs nor those it say anything on the journal tab. I've noticed that this problem has appeared ever since there was an update that I installed for the meta trader 5

@BenCayo #: I don't know if this has been spoken about already on here. I have found that my EA is no longer displaying on my charts and there are no errors in the experts tabs nor those it say anything on the journal tab. I've noticed that this problem has appeared ever since there was an update that I installed for the meta trader 5

Please don't hijack other topics for your unrelated questions.

Check that you are using the officially released build (currently 4040) and not a beta build which may have bugs.

And lastly, if you are not the programmer of your EA, also ask the coder for support.

I have deposited money into mql5 to use the service.  However, because I haven't used it all, I want to withdraw that money.  What should I do?

Trung Thanh Ban #:
I have deposited money into mql5 to use the service.  However, because I haven't used it all, I want to withdraw that money.  What should I do?
You can not withdraw non earned funds from your MQL5 account (it is written on your profile - means: you know about it).

Hi,I Made a deposit of 2000NG to my GTC wallet account…but I didn’t receive it. Please I need assistance..
Files:
IMG_7762.jpeg  90 kb

Laurens Angeles #:
Hi,I Made a deposit of 2000NG to my GTC wallet account…but I didn’t receive it. Please I need assistance..
You can ask their for support.
Because we are the mql5 forum users, and we (and Metatrader as the trading platform as well) have nothing to do with any wallets and any money for trading sorry.

I deposited money but now I can't trade or withdraw, what should I do?

Auto-translation applied by moderator

@surfacevinh #: I deposited money but now I can't trade or withdraw, what should I do?

Auto-translation applied by moderator

On the English forum, please write in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums.

Please discuss the issue with your broker — Broker discussions, recommendations or suggestions are not allowed on the forum — Broker selection

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

How come the Install Terminal is not working at all? I want to install my purchased EA.

Please help??

Many thanks

Reason: