Off-topic posts - page 112

I have a problem with authentication. I had connected my account first with XM Global MT5 server but I want to change to XM Global MT5 6 but it keeps on not connecting when I use same logins after registration. What can I do?

Benedine Barkoton #:
I have a problem with authentication. I had connected my account first with XM Global MT5 server but I want to change to XM Global MT5 6 but it keeps on not connecting when I use same logins after registration. What can I do?
Is it about connecting to the trading account?
If yes so - ask your broker for support.

Im using *** and I have bought a VPS from MQL. Its checked from *** tech support that I have done everything correctly setting up email and MT4 app notifications. But the VPS dosen't sent me anything? I only get notifications when my own PC is up and running. I also use *** and have no problem with that EA. I have ofc made an ALL migration af my setup to my VPS. Can anyone help me out getting it to work proberly?

Edited by moderator to remove product references

NukedFrog #:

Im using *** and I have bought a VPS from MQL. Its checked from *** tech support that I have done everything correctly setting up email and MT4 app notifications. But the VPS dosen't sent me anything? I only get notifications when my own PC is up and running. I also use *** and have no problem with that EA. I have ofc made an ALL migration af my setup to my VPS. Can anyone help me out getting it to work proberly?

Edited by moderator to remove product references

MQL5 VPS is mainly for autotrading by the EAs/robots and for signal subscription.
So, if you bought the product from the Market and provided the migration/synchronization so you should check the results - because dll is prohibited on this MQL5 VPS.

..and in any way - ask the seller for support (for example: is his tool/product MQL5 VPS compatible or not).

Sergey Golubev #:
MQL5 VPS is mainly for autotrading by the EAs/robots and for signal subscription.
So, if you bought the product from the Market and provided the migration/synchronization so you should check the results - because dll is prohibited on this MQL5 VPS.

..and in any way - ask the seller for support (for example: is his tool/product MQL5 VPS compatible or not).

Hi 

Yes all is competible but i dont get any signals thats the challenge

NukedFrog #:

Hi 

Yes all is competible but i dont get any signals thats the challenge

Which signal? It should not be any signal; it should be traded on your trading account.
MQL5 VPS is for autotrading by robot and/or for signal subscription.
And any dll is prohibited on this MQL5 VPS.

You can ask the seller for support because we on the forum can not help you here sorry.

Sergey Golubev #:

Which signal? It should not be any signal; it should be traded on your trading account.
MQL5 VPS is for autotrading by robot and/or for signal subscription.
And any dll is prohibited on this MQL5 VPS.

You can ask the seller for support because we on the forum can not help you here sorry.

Thank you for the info - I'll return to the Seller with my issues

Can anyone help me with meta editor, I can't run bot due to syntax errors and  that I can't fix the code in it. 

I would appriciate your help. 

Pm me if you can, there is 15 errors and they are not that hard, the problem is I don't know how to fix these error values. 

Haralds Stankevičs #: Can anyone help me with meta editor, I can't run bot due to syntax errors and  that I can't fix the code in it. 
  1. How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Prune pointless

2. There is nothing wrong with the editor. The problem is your code.

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.
              I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really ! - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Hello when I’m send in mql5 telegram link I was lost my Channel can any one tell me how can I send telegram link with our any problem. Please Tell How Can I Send telegram link in mql5 channel any Solouction?
Reason: