Off-topic posts - page 93

I put in 50 dollars, how do I withdraw it? Do you like the platform?

Ionel Andrei Bitica #:
I put in 50 dollars, how do I withdraw it? Do you like the platform?

If you mean from your MQL5 account, go here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ututututut/accounting/chooseout

If you mean from your trading account, contact your broker.

Are there any training videos on how to use the platform?

How can I paid ?

Emerson Gomes #:

I have not seen any Changelog from the last agent builds, but apparently the issue has been fixed. Currently my CPU can process jobs at stock clock.

I was curious to know what the fix was exactly.

Question on a related topic, am considering buying an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X or an Intel 13900K, according to most benchmarks they seem to perform equally good. I will use it mainly for my own testing but wondering what kind of return can i expect from them on the cloud? Also have you seen any significant change in yoru electrcity bill due to selling to cloud? If so how big?

According to most reviews I see the AMD one is more efficient while running (especially on lower clock speeds) but less efficient idle. Am assuming the intel will perform prob better on single core but the efficiency cores could end up slowing down my testing overall (you are only as fast as your slowest test), does that check out for ones who have it?

Am leaning towards the ryzen. but wondering if the cloud economics are worthwhile at all as a variable for the decision. Thanks for any info in advance!

The most likely cause of this issue is that the test agent is not configured correctly. It is important to ensure that the test agent is properly configured with the correct credentials and settings. Additionally, it is important to ensure that the test agent is able to communicate with the cloud environment. If the test agent is not able to cadged communicate with the cloud environment, it will not be able to stay connected.

Bas Ro #:

Question on a related topic, am considering buying an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X or an Intel 13900K, according to most benchmarks they seem to perform equally good. I will use it mainly for my own testing but wondering what kind of return can i expect from them on the cloud? Also have you seen any significant change in yoru electrcity bill due to selling to cloud? If so how big?

According to most reviews I see the AMD one is more efficient while running (especially on lower clock speeds) but less efficient idle. Am assuming the intel will perform prob better on single core but the efficiency cores could end up slowing down my testing overall (you are only as fast as your slowest test), does that check out for ones who have it?

Am leaning towards the ryzen. but wondering if the cloud economics are worthwhile at all as a variable for the decision. Thanks for any info in advance!

In case you decide to go for the 13900K, there is Process Lasso software that can tell the Metatester program to run only on the P-Core cores, and the rest of the cores would work without any problems for the rest of the computer.

I'm the same as you, but I think that if the 7950X gives a PR of 250 to be able to leave it running in the cloud for other people, it will be the most optimal to be able to amortize it over time, because it has twice as many cores as a 13900K.

Idont have a broker idownload metatrader5

Hello, is there someone who can help my problem? managed to top up funds on mql5, but when I was going to copy the signal provider there was a statement that Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

Does anybody knows why my account got deleted everytime i havw no idea why it happens without email notice ?
Reason: