Off-topic posts - page 57

E-moe !

Who helps to start WebTerminal ,finallly

Lot thanks

MetaTrader 5 Web Platform
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

S_MetaTrader_L #:

E-moe !

Who helps to start WebTerminal ,finallly

Lot thanks

About Webterminal - post
HowTo: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381690
  • www.mql5.com
Connect to your account and trade in financial markets directly from your browser

I cannot withdraw money and I spoke with customer service and they told me there is a tax and I do not know what the tax is and I do not know how to pay the tax I want help and reply quickly

mohamedarfa3030 #:
I cannot withdraw money and I spoke with customer service and they told me there is a tax and I do not know what the tax is and I do not know how to pay the tax I want help and reply quickly

Be careful, this is not normal, contact your broker's regulating authority.

MQL5.com has nothing to do with your trading account or broker, so we can't help you here.

It's a scam.

BTW, is it ok to post such details here on the forum?

I would say, it's a necessity to share scams and frauds. And any details to support such a case.

How to deposit mql4

1285354390 #:
How to deposit mql4

If you mean to deposit money into your MT4 trading account, contact your broker.

hi i am getting very low returns on my trades is this because i have a small amount of cash in my account ?

I created a signal, and this count is 1:30 and not 1: 200 as displayed on the signal homepage.
If possible to fix this problem ...

Good Morning everyone,
      I have been victim of a scam using MT4. There is a Broker's Company called RTSGold Global Limited opening accounts in MT4, investing for a while, convincing people to deposit more money through Coinbase, then they disappear with the money. I deposited $16,000 and earned profits of $80,000 trading with gold, but they disappeared with all the money.
      I need the customer Service number or email for Meta Trader 4 to let them know. They must know who these criminals are. They go by the names of Emily, Jason, Davan in WhatsApp. They use phone numbers from UK and Hong Kong.
     Please,  I need help from anyone
Enzo Caserta
Reason: