EA modification

I found this Multimartin MT5 EA for free here and the results are amazing. Could anyone be willing to add an equity guard feature to it? The feature is that once account equity falls to a specified amount, the EA should stop trading,close any open trades and send an email alert. Also,when the account equity rises to a specified amount,the EA should stop trading,close any open trades and send an email alert. all the other features should remain as they are. Thanks for your time.
Files:
27286_01u.zip  26 kb

Mary Wamuyu:
I found this Multimartin MT5 EA for free here and the results are amazing. Could anyone be willing to add an equity guard feature to it? The feature is that once account equity falls to a specified amount, the EA should stop trading,close any open trades and send an email alert. Also,when the account equity rises to a specified amount,the EA should stop trading,close any open trades and send an email alert. all the other features should remain as they are. Thanks for your time.

There are pleny of coders to do it for you in the Freelance section.

Mary Wamuyu: I found this Multimartin … add an equity guard feature to it?
  1. Martingale with Equity guard defeats the purpose of Martingale.

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Results are not amazing, just waiting to kill your account. Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William Roeder:
  1. Martingale with Equity guard defeats the purpose of Martingale.

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Results are not amazing, just waiting to kill your account. Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

For your information,I'm not using the EA to martingale. Just using it to open trades and when the trade loses the EA opens an opposite trade. Otherwise i don't multiply the lots after the first trade loses. So yes, i need an equity guard feature. If you can't help it's okay. Otherwise don't lecture me on how martingale can blow my account..i know all that.

Mary Wamuyu:

For your information,I'm not using the EA to martingale. Just using it to open trades and when the trade loses the EA opens an opposite trade. Otherwise i don't multiply the lots after the first trade loses. So yes, i need an equity guard feature. If you can't help it's okay. Otherwise don't lecture me on how martingale can blow my account..i know all that.

the thing is that if no one here willing to help you for free your last two options is to learn to code your self or simply put up as a job in -----> Freelance and pay for it

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need simple EA in both mt4 & mt5 version based on price action strategy. Need to specify few conditions on entry and exit. I will provide more details on private message I'm looking to have custom made EA that opens up trades based on Stochastic indicator and MA together. I also need it to open grid trades and partially close the losing...

Nelson Wanyama:
I could help. But that would have paid programmers in the freelance feeling veeeery bad. Do you want to code?
Yes buddy. Help code if you can.
Reason: