Account equity percentage stop loss...help!

Would anyone please help me out and please show me how to place a stop loss on an ea that closes all open positions when account equity falls to a specified percentage of total account balance??

Help is much appreciated...

Print("Account equity = ",AccountEquity());

You will need to have somebody create an if statement using the above statement (modified), and incorporate it into the program attached. Then you would have a program that if(AccountEquity() < 50.00 - Example) it proceeds to close all the positions. If it is above 50.00, the program stops the logic flow to the below attached program to close everything. If you are running the 4 major currencies, this ea would have to run on a 5th graph. I am not a programmer, but with some help by another programmer like codeguru, you may achieve the program you desire. Because I shared this with you, I would like to ask that you share the finished program with me, and possibly others on this forum. Good luck on the program modification.

ddiebold@sbcglobal.net

Dave

<<

Somebody please help,

I'm trying to put this type of stop loss on this ea....

If your program is sound, in reference to being a money maker, then I would invest some money (probably less than $100), and have a professional programmer do the programming for you. Time is money, and getting it done right the first time is worth the investment. I would only recommend one person to do what you want to do, and he can be contacted at Forex-Experts.com. His name is Yaroslav Gatalyak. He is a first class programmer in MQL4. Tell him Reverend Dave from Houston referred you to him.

Dave <<<
Reason: