Nice pure martingale EA, need help adding max lot option for safety

Hello, i got the pure martingale EA by Matus German here  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10655 and it has complete feature for pure martingale except max lot option.

can anyone help to add max lot option so more safety for the equity, thanks before

Pure_Martingale
Pure_Martingale
  • www.mql5.com
This is a Martingale system that has random entry, you can program your own entry like you want for better results. I was focused only on martingale system, not only the lot size is rising but also the take profit distance, so you can withstand more consecutive losses. To work properly set the account History in terminal to show all history...
Files:

jerinverno: i got the pure martingale EA
  1. Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William Roeder:
  1. Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum 2015.02.11

Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum 2017.07.11

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Hello William, thank you, noted.