EA canle open need fix button short and Long

hello guys please help i got EA candle open ..i try to add  button long and short 

but button not working ..if i press button long or button Sell not working..please help..

what should i do

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You created buttons but have no event handlers, so clicking on them does nothing.
              Event Handling Functions - Functions - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference

You might also look at my GUI/Trade Assistant EA (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You created buttons but have no event handlers, so clicking on them does nothing.
              Event Handling Functions - Functions - Language Basics - MQL4 Reference

You might also look at my GUI/Trade Assistant EA (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55

sorry iam newbie can u fix this EA sir?

ericoreo88: sorry iam newbie can u fix this EA sir?

You couldn't afford me.

Your original question has been answered. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

William Roeder :

Anda tidak mampu membayar saya.

Pertanyaan awal Anda telah dijawab. Tunjukkan kami upaya Anda (menggunakan tombol KODE ) dan nyatakan sifat masalah Anda. Tidak ada bantuan gratis

Atau membayar seseorang. Atas setiap halaman adalah tawaran Freelance . Mempekerjakan untuk menulis skrip - Umum - forum pemrograman MQL5

ok terima kasih ... saya akan memperbaikinya ..
Reason: