ADX alert!! - page 14

QubikAxUt:

Which tool do i need to use to add this indicator, because metatrader doesn't show it.

Add this line in the beginning of the init() - so that it looks like this :

int init()
{
   for (int i=0; i<indicator_buffers; i++) SetIndexStyle(i,DRAW_LINE);

Hi All,

I've read all the way through this great thread and seen some excellent work. I'm currently using RENKO charts with ADX/DMI as one of my confluence signals. All manual at the moment. It works very well. 

What I desperately need and have yet to find, is an indicator that works on the latest MT4 build is an adxDMI indi that...

- alerts both sound, pop up and specific currency pair that the alert is attributed to - when the +Di crosses the -DI on a renko chart.

- suppresses the alerts if the ADX is below a specified value (i.e 25)

- shows the crosses graphically on the relevant RENKO candle as a dot.

I've attached what I currently use but I miss so many trades as I am not at my computer all the time. I read that others are looking for the same thing but nothing has appeared to date that I can find. If any kind soul has a copy of an indicator like this, or can modify this one, I (and others I am sure) would be eternally grateful.

Thank you so much.

Files:

marknz:

Hi All,

I've read all the way through this great thread and seen some excellent work. I'm currently using RENKO charts with ADX/DMI as one of my confluence signals. All manual at the moment. It works very well. 

What I desperately need and have yet to find, is an indicator that works on the latest MT4 build is an adxDMI indi that...

- alerts both sound, pop up and specific currency pair that the alert is attributed to - when the +Di crosses the -DI on a renko chart.

- suppresses the alerts if the ADX is below a specified value (i.e 25)

- shows the crosses graphically on the relevant RENKO candle as a dot.

I've attached what I currently use but I miss so many trades as I am not at my computer all the time. I read that others are looking for the same thing but nothing has appeared to date that I can find. If any kind soul has a copy of an indicator like this, or can modify this one, I (and others I am sure) would be eternally grateful.

Thank you so much.

Any replys with an indi for this guys?  thanks, erik

Helo I Can not install on the terminal the ADX Arrow I have bought what is the application for that ? Thank You Michel

Hi guys i need an adx arrows indicator shows di+ crosses di- on 2 time frames at the same time for example: if the di+ crosses di - to up side at 08:00 O'clock on the 1 hour chart and on the 4 hour chart exactly the same hapend then appears the green arrow. Can any one help with this? 

Someone please help me code 1 ADX indicator like image, adx, di +, di- smoothed. and I am very grateful for any help
ps: I don't have the source code for that indicator, hopefully you can help me solve the problem I can't do on my own
Files:
Untitled.png  466 kb

Hi does anyone has an alert on the yellow line level on the ADX. I would like an email when the yellow line gets 50 level..

SofijaTrading:
Hi does anyone has an alert on the yellow line level on the ADX. I would like an email when the yellow line gets 50 level..

Hello
Please explain in more detail

Fazliddin Yuldoshev:

Hello
Please explain in more detail

I want to get an email when the signal (yellow line) is on 25 level. I found plenty of alerts but just for the DI - and DI + crosses. I just need a simple alert when the line gets on a certain level.

SofijaTrading: I want …
Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Reason: