Virtual Hosting failed

Hello everyone, 

Need some help here, 

I just subscribed to the VPS. And I spend about 2 hours trying to active it. Here is a screenshot of the problem :  

As you can see, the button to "migrate" is all grey. And below, in almost the bottom left corner, the status is "stopped" 

Any idea how to fix this ?

Hosting

Thanks

Computerblue:

Hello everyone, 

Need some help here, 

I just subscribed to the VPS. And I spend about 2 hours trying to active it. Here is a screenshot of the problem :  

As you can see, the button to "migrate" is all grey. And below, in almost the bottom left corner, the status is "stopped" 

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks

Try to restart your computer and terminal and try again.

That's the very first thing I did.

Still not working. 

Computerblue:

Still not working. 

Check Internet Explorer - because Metatrader is using Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer should be installed on computer as a latest version (I am having version 11).

Computerblue:

Still not working. 

Ah, sorry, you need to start your server first, in order to be able to migrate, so right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Start Server.

Or go here and again choose >> Start.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

thank you for helping, 

here is what I see :

hosting

Computerblue:

thank you for helping, 

here is what I see :

Try to logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MQL5.com and on your MT5 terminal.

I believe you are not properly logged in, or something is confused.

I tried what you said. Logout, re login, shut down everything. And still the same. 

My MT5 was downloaded through Pepperstone, broker. Maybe that is the problem ? So I did download the "original" MT5 from their website, and you gonna laugh, I can't even connect myself to MT5 now... 

Am I a lost cause ? 

Computerblue:

I tried what you said. Logout, re login, shut down everything. And still the same. 

My MT5 was downloaded through Pepperstone, broker. Maybe that is the problem ? So I did download the "original" MT5 from their website, and you gonna laugh, I can't even connect myself to MT5 now... 

Am I a lost cause ? 

You are certainly doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is.

If you had a valid trading account, a valid MQL5 account and a MQL5 VPS subscription, you should be able to see and do what I am instructing you above.

I did manage to connect myself to MT5 with the PepperstoneUK that you see above. Still not working. Desperately I unsubscribed to the VPS (and lost 15$ doing so) I am trying with the 24hours free VPS and still the same problem, that "Migration" button is grey, can't press it. 

Computerblue:
I did manage to connect myself to MT5 with the PepperstoneUK that you see above. Still not working. Desperately I unsubscribed to the VPS (and lost 15$ doing so) I am trying with the 24hours free VPS and still the same problem, that "Migration" button is grey, can't press it. 

You shouldn't have done that, your problem is not there.

Reason: