Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data.

Hello i am copying signal 

i have enabled auto trading , and showing signal logo in my Mt5 . ( full signal provider history and runing trades can see in Mt5)

but when i open mql5 website and trying to see histroy and runing trades from my sisgnal provider its showing 

can someone help me please?

zahidmahmoodme:

Hello i am copying signal 

i have enabled auto trading , and showing signal logo in my Mt5 . ( full signal provider history and runing trades can see in Mt5)

but when i open mql5 website and trying to see histroy and runing trades from my sisgnal provider its showing 

can someone help me please?

Auto Trading has nothing to do with signal copying.

If you have a valid signal subscription of a signal and you are properly logged into your MQL5 community account (the same MQL5 account used for subscribing to the signal) in MQL5.com you should be able to see all latest trades of that signal.

Dear all,

Could you please help me, I have  subscribed to the same signal I'm following since 8 month and getting the same errors as above "Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data."

I have ticed all the autotisation in MT4 for the signal as per below :

-agree the term of use

-enable real time subscription

-copy SL and TP

-synchronize position 

The payment is performed and this is saying in MQL5 that "you are subscribed"

Could you please assist?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Taton75012:

Dear all,

Could you please help me, I have  subscribed to the same signal I'm following since 8 month and getting the same errors as above "Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data."

I have ticed all the autotisation in MT4 for the signal as per below :

-agree the term of use

-enable real time subscription

-copy SL and TP

-synchronize position 

The payment is performed and this is saying in MQL5 that "you are subscribed"

Could you please assist?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Ιf you are logged into MQL5.com with the same MQL5 account that you've subscribed to the signal, you should be able to see the current open trades of this signal.

If this is not the case, restart your computer, log out and re-login into you MQL5 account in MQL5.com and check again.

Im having the same issue too

Me too, the same issue... how did you fix this problem? If you have fixed it... Thank you

dany761:
Me too, the same issue... how did you fix this problem? If you have fixed it... Thank you

Ιf you are logged into MQL5.com with the same MQL5 account that you've subscribed to the signal, you should be able to see the current open trades of this signal.

If this is not the case, restart your computer, log out and re-login into you MQL5 account in MQL5.com and check again.

Thank ypu Eleni... but, of course, I made every thing possible before writing here...

For example...

log out and log in from MQL5.com, on my local computer and on my VPS too... close and re-open the MT4, tried to enable copy trading in the MT4 with MQL5.com closed or opened... I think I made dozens of attemps!

I'm also subscribed to another signal, and in this case, everything is working regurlary... in addition, mql5 assistance is impossible to reach...

Any other idea??

dany761:

Thank ypu Eleni... but, of course, I made every thing possible before writing here...

For example...

log out and log in from MQL5.com, on my local computer and on my VPS too... close and re-open the MT4, tried to enable copy trading in the MT4 with MQL5.com closed or opened... I think I made dozens of attemps!

I'm also subscribed to another signal, and in this case, everything is working regurlary... in addition, mql5 assistance is impossible to reach...

Any other idea??

Is it long since you've subscribed to that particular signal?

If its very recent, maybe it need some time to be visible.

If your other signal looks OK as you say, then its not a general problem.

I subscribed to this signal about 24hours ago (it's my second month)... but usually you can see the whole history just few moments after subscription... However, given that it is not a serious problem, I just have to wait and see the trades the day after... But what bothers me the most, is that MQL5 assistance is not existent! I wrote them an email about 2 months ago..and I got no answer yet! And I can't write another mail until they reply to my previous question...

dany761:

I subscribed to this signal about 24hours ago (it's my second month)... but usually you can see the whole history just few moments after subscription... However, given that it is not a serious problem, I just have to wait and see the trades the day after... But what bothers me the most, is that MQL5 assistance is not existent! I wrote them an email about 2 months ago..and I got no answer yet! And I can't write another mail until they reply to my previous question...

Service Desk's response it quite slow I know, but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Reason: