New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 2340: Managing account settings in the Tester and expanded integration with Python - page 4

Otto Pauser:
What shall I discribe? The mistake is obvious! And I'm tired of documenting the mistakes. There are too many.

Your problem, whatever it is it not reproducible. Unless you explain how to reproduce it. Complaints are useless.

MetaQuotes:

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 21st, 2020. The new version features the following changes:

The new MetaTrader 5 version will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

Hi

when i updated metatrader to build 2342

all of samples with fuzzy logic library 

return error "incorrect casting of pointers" on MQL5\Include\Math\Fuzzy\RuleParser.mqh Line 712  

please help to fix bug 

many thanks

Bug report 2340:
//---
   float a=1.23f;

//---
   Print(a);

//---
   /*Output: 0.0*/
Kind regards
Jürgen Rothstein

Hello,

Can anyone help me please with the syntax in python to print the whole content of the returned namedtuples like 'symbol_info'.

x=mt5.symbol_info("EURCAD")

for i in x:

print(i)

returns only the results but not the keys.

Thank you

hi  MetaQuotes

please answer to my #32 question 

please please please 

thanks

Hi @Milad Nadi:

If it is related to those codes (Fuzzy - library for developing fuzzy models) so you shoulkd ask the author/coder to update this library (MetaQuotes has nothing to do with it sorry. The website of the author/coder are published in the beginning of this discription: Fuzzy - library for developing fuzzy models
Fuzzy - library for developing fuzzy models
Fuzzy - library for developing fuzzy models
  • www.mql5.com
Unzip the archive into the terminal_data_folder. The library codes are located in the \MQL5\Include\Math\FuzzyNet\ Sample test scripts can be found in the \MQL5\Scripts\FuzzyNet\ Fuzzy Logic Library for Microsoft.Net (FuzzyNet) is an easy to use component that implements Mamdani and Sugeno fuzzy inference systems. FuzzyNet includes: 5...

Daniel Weckhuyzen:

Hi,

I've noticed there's a problem with the visual presentation of the "Deposit Load".

My EA is using here a fixed size (1 lot), and as you can see, there's a gradual decrease of the deposit load; this should stay constant.

Regards,

Danny

There is no one will investigate any problem if this problem can not be reproduced.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchases cancelled - payment system problem?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.02.28 06:54

The service desk is replying based on the following:

• their own priority (high priority, medium priority and low priority tickets to reply),
  • and based on the question you asked (technical data with screenshots provided or not, all the details were provided or not),
  • the ability for the service desk to reproduce the possible issue ("if the bug can not be reproduced so it is not a bug"),
  • it may be more.

We are the forum users, and we can not help you to contact with the service desk,

Daniel Weckhuyzen:

Hi,

I've noticed there's a problem with the visual presentation of the "Deposit Load".

My EA is using here a fixed size (1 lot), and as you can see, there's a gradual decrease of the deposit load; this should stay constant.

Regards,

Danny

It's exactly because your lot size is fixed, that deposit load MUST NOT be constant.

The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts
The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts
  • www.mql5.com
Subscribers often search for an appropriate signal by analyzing the total growth on the signal provider's account, which is not a bad idea. However, it is also important to analyze potential risks of a particular trading strategy. In this article we will show a simple and efficient way to evaluate a Trading Signal based on its performance...

Alain Verleyen:

It's exactly because your lot size is fixed, that deposit load MUST NOT be constant.

Thx for your quick reply !

Regards,

Danny

PS: 

Did you also see my feature request for making it possible to do optimizing of parameters over all symbols in the market scanner ?

That would really be a good timesaving and powerfull feature !!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Problem with new Build 2340

diogoacordi, 2020.03.03 15:14

In the new build 2340 the strategy tester stopped deleting the .csv files before starting each new test as he always did before that last version.

I use .csv files to record reports as well as databases.

In Ontester() I call the ExpertRemove() function, which for this purpose was used to clear all variables, in addition to the saved ".csv" files, allowing me to use the Strategy Tester Optimizer without consuming with the available RAM memory, since the ExpertRemove() function also cleared all the information from the ".csv" files recorded for each test from the RAM memory. With this new build, this function no longer has that effect and the RAM memory increases to the limit of my machine, so in a few tests Metatrader as well as my computer crashes!

Another side effect is that now, in my reports that EA prints in the daily tab, past test values ​​have accumulated when I perform several tests, making analysis impossible and forcing me to manually delete files.

My question is: Is this a problem with this new build or is it a "feature" added? In the version news article you are not informed about this behavior.

I thank you in advance for anyone who can help me or send the "problem" to the devs.

Reason: