Discussion of article "Fuzzy Logic in trading strategies" - page 2

KKKKKK, I LOOKED AT THIS CODE 100 TIMES AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE ERRORS. Thank you. As I make progress I will post here.

I made several attempts, but unfortunately I did not have good results.

The idea of putting some indicator to determine the trend and change the Gposition and the sigma as this indicator did not work, because the fuzzy system is all read in the "OnInit" and this type of change should occur in the "OnTick".

Unfortunately I am very weak in programming, so I do not have the ability to change a complex EA like this, but it was worth the try.

I'm going to post EA with all the indicators working and another moving averages where I tried to establish the gposition change on the "OnTick" and it did not work.

Thanks to the author for the help.

Excellent article. It's really clearly explained and with great examples and references.

Thank you very much!

A great article, thanks. In combination with neural networks, it determines great potential.

Thank you for the article, a nice introduction to fuzzy systems.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Hi, yes, its just a simple example how to optimize strategies with fuzzy. Maybe next time I describe more complex strategy.

Hi, Thanks for your excellent article, Do you have any plan for writing an article about neural network(Boltzman, kohonen and) in mql5 ?

best regards

205836:

Hi, Thanks for your excellent article, Do you have any plan for writing an article about neural network(Boltzman, kohonen and) in mql5 ?

best regards

Hi, you can read here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3856

also new article soon maybe, maybe not.. 

Random Decision Forest in Reinforcement learning
Random Decision Forest in Reinforcement learning
  • www.mql5.com
Random Forest (RF) with the use of bagging is one of the most powerful machine learning methods, which is slightly inferior to gradient boosting.  Random forest consists of a committee of decision trees (also known as classification trees or "CART" regression trees for solving tasks of the same name). They are used in statistics, data mining...

Hello,

This article has 3 terms: "buy", "sell" and "neutral".

when run Output.Value() we get a double value that correspond to Fuzzy result.

How I can convert this value to corresponding text term? or how I can get the text that correspond to the Fuzzy result?

I need the result like "buy" or "sell" or "neutral" 

Thanks

I'm pretty new to Trading, specifically Algo Trading. It is simply the ease with which I can read and make sense of the concepts you have explained.

I'm really interested in AI, Decision Trees, NN, etc. (well, I'm doing a course by Dr. E.P Chan and Quantra for that). This article will surely put me ahead in the race.

Thanks once again!

Artificial Intelligence in Trading by Dr. Ernest Chan
Artificial Intelligence in Trading by Dr. Ernest Chan
  • quantra.quantinsti.com
By Dr. Ernest P. Chan Learn end to end implementation of Artificial Intelligence in your trading strategy using techniques like Decision Trees and Neural Networks. With added expert insights from Dr. Ernest P. Chan’s experiences in Artificial intelligence and Quantitative trading over two decades. Enroll Now

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Hi, you can read here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3856

also new article soon maybe, maybe not.. 

hi maxim

thank for your fantastic samples

when i debug this ea 

mql return error 

incorect casting of pointers on RuleParser.mqh line 712

please help to fix this bug 

my compiler version is

Version 5 build 2340 21 Feb 2020

many thanks to you

Reason: