MT4 indicator not install - page 2

Okeke Tobenna: Instead I see MQL5 FOLDER..
If you had used this you would have found (among 100+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum 2017.04.31

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum 2018.01.29
Or the "clean MT4" download link:
          MT4 download - MT4 - General - MQL5 programming forum #2

I purchased an indicator and on logging in to my MT4, i go to market, i can see the indicator under purchased tab, it has a message "product is purchased but not installed" on the blue install button. When i click on install button, it doesn't respond in any way. Anyone had similar issue? Have restarted the PC, and also restarted the MT4 several times to no avail! How do i make it work? See attached MT4 image
Files:

Martin Mutuku:
I purchased an indicator and on logging in to my MT4, i go to market, i can see the indicator under purchased tab, it has a message "product is purchased but not installed" on the blue install button. When i click on install button, it doesn't respond in any way. Anyone had similar issue? Have restarted the PC, and also restarted the MT4 several times to no avail! How do i make it work? See attached MT4 image

Login into your MQL5 account with your martinmu login and NOT your email.

Martin Mutuku:

I have the exact same issue,

did you solve it?

Thank you.

SkystheLimit 986:

did you solve it?

Thank you.

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your fractalfreak login and NOT your email?

Also check that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, along with a recent windows OS.

SkystheLimit 986:

did you solve it?

Thank you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you logged into your MQL5 account with your fractalfreak login and NOT your email?

Also check that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer, along with a recent windows OS.

Hi Skythelimit 986,

Sorry i saw your question late, finally i resolved it, i kept on trying after confirming Edge and Explorer are up to date(As eleni Anna Branou says up there), after 2-3 days it finally accepted to install. I came to realize its a problem with Mt4 but not the EA, it resolved itself such that i installed after 2 days and it worked. Hope this can help another fellow even if yours succeeded

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Eleni Anna Branou #:

My mt4 had an update recently and all market folder disappeared. All market indicators disappeared. I tried to reinstall them all but they say downloaded but no market folder appears. Yes I am logged in from options and I do the products installed but no folder. It started right after an update. Can you guys please check on your end? I have restarted system many times and mt4 too. Market folder does not get installed on my system. 

I purchased MT4 indicator 2 yrs before from Markets.  Indicators was working fine . I reinstalled window . Now indicator does not show on charts.  All other indicators are working fine. I forget all details of the purchased .  It will work if I download again from Markets in indicators->Markets Folder.  But will will not work on another PC same things again download why ? when I already have it why to download every time 

Satish Kumar Saini #:
I purchased MT4 indicator 2 yrs before from Markets.  Indicators was working fine . I reinstalled window . Now indicator does not show on charts.  All other indicators are working fine. I forget all details of the purchased .  It will work if I download again from Markets in indicators->Markets Folder.  But will will not work on another PC same things again download why ? when I already have it why to download every time 

Every MQL5.com Market purchase is bound to your MQL5 account.

If you've changed your computer you need to login into your MQL5 account and install your purchases again.

Each new installation on a different computer requires a new activation.

Reason: