Why did MQL5.com prevent free EA from copying from one MT4 platform to another MT4 platform?

Why did MQL5.com prevent free EA downloaded in markeplace from copying from one MT4 platform to another MT4 platform?

to make sure marketplace would still exist today.

So... If market place goes away in the future, all EA people purchased are gone forever and can't be use?

Millions of dollars will be wipe out? 

Dear friends I need some from all of you
I have EA . its working very well ao some clients offering me to buy it. so How can I put these options on it.
1. expare date.
2.account no.
3. live or demo
pls help me thanks all of you.
I am new so pls explain fully.

Cuong Truong:

So... If market place goes away in the future, all EA people purchased are gone forever and can't be use?

Millions of dollars will be wipe out? 

No but if the EA can be copied from one pc to another then there would not be any reason to offer it in the marketplace anymore then it will simply be shared between traders like music.

How do I download the free EA to other MT4 platform? 

By deleting web browser's cookies? 

some mt4 code didnt work on MT5

Cuong Truong:

How do I download the free EA to other MT4 platform? 

By deleting web browser's cookies? 

If the other platform is on the same PC, then just copy downloaded file from one MT4 folder to another.

If the other platform is on another PC, download EA again (using the same MQL5 account) - it will "eat" additional activation.

I downloaded the EA SaadScalper, it got installed in MT4 but no trade is opening. Can anybody help?

kkb2k8:

I downloaded the EA SaadScalper, it got installed in MT4 but no trade is opening. Can anybody help?

Hello pay attention to the "Autotrade - enabled" option. Also check terminal journal log file.
Reason: