i want every 5 pips open buy trade auto

Hello ! I Want that my EA open trade after every 5 pips move . let's suppose GOLD Current Price 1550$ , when it touch 1545$ , then my EA open Trade Buy Automatically & Auto Take Profit Set , Which i Want..... Just Simple .Anyone Please Help me & Give CODE . Thank you in Advance ..

if you want more detail i will tell you and i explain you what i want :)

I guess you should go to freelance and order this EA.. there are lots of people who can help you there

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Seeking for developer with knowledge on making an EA for MT5 and integate with Indicator(Indicator to be provided). Futher details in private chat. Please provide any good setting to be add to the EA i.e Hi Dmitriy, How are you? I have an indicator as attach file, do you like to do this job? It calculates pivot and draw on chart, also...

please help

sami35:

Hello ! I Want that my EA open trade after every 5 pips move . let's suppose GOLD Current Price 1550$ , when it touch 1545$ , then my EA open Trade Buy Automatically & Auto Take Profit Set , Which i Want..... Just Simple .Anyone Please Help me & Give CODE . Thank you in Advance ..

from $1,550 to $1,545 is a 50 pips move which is a 500 point!!?!, you want someone to help you explain the logic (Example when MA cross MA blah blah blah then starting opening buy orders every 50 pips) , and if it doesn't have a logic then it's a utility not an EA because it will buy as long as you tell the utility to do so.

Good luck

sami35: I Want … Please Help me & Give CODE .
sami35: please help
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

SilentForex:

from $1,550 to $1,545 is a 50 pips move which is a 500 point!!?!, you want someone to help you explain the logic (Example when MA cross MA blah blah blah then starting opening buy orders every 50 pips) , and if it doesn't have a logic then it's a utility not an EA because it will buy as long as you tell the utility to do so.

Good luck

this ea my problem solve 70% can you help to create code on this ea plz

30% problem in TAKE PROFIT 

<Ex4 file removed>

<Image with advertising removed>

sami35:

this ea my problem solve 70% can you help to create code on this ea plz

30% problem in TAKE PROFIT 

<Ex4 file removed>

<Image with advertising removed>

An ex4 file cannot be modified.

Contact the vendor of the EA.