Decompile Jobs in Freelance - page 4

Jefferson Metha:
freelance Job 

this is an example of a decompile gode 

Please Customers if your code contains even 1 line of something similar to this please delete from your PC that is a decompiled code. 

yet this job is completed but the source file to be converted to be exact named 

MQ4forex-profit-supreme-filter.mq4 is a decompiled file. yet I reported this soon as job was posted now complited Modeerators whats going on. I can share link to the m1l5.com/p/21/XXXXXXXX of the decompiled file. I feel sorry for the actual creator of the mt4 indicator

Jefferson Metha:

MQ4forex-profit-supreme-filter.mq4 is a decompiled file. yet I reported this soon as job was posted now complited Modeerators whats going on. I can share link to the m1l5.com/p/21/XXXXXXXX of the decompiled file. I feel sorry for the actual creator of the mt4 indicator

I also looked at the same job and the customer sent the decompiled code to me.

I told him that it is against the rules to work with decompiled code.

He said that he had attached the wrong code and then attached the correct code which was a different indicator and not decompiled.

I can only guess that admin decided that he had not intended to have the decompiled code converted.

Jefferson Metha:

And what should I say when I see one of my indicators that was posted freely as source code on forums renamed ? 😊😊😊

And even decompiled! When they could have the original source code all the time. That is something 😊😊😊

Keith Watford:

He said that he had attached the wrong code and then attached the correct code which was a different indicator and not decompiled.

Attach wrong code twice and we both told him that its a decompiled code I don't think it was a mistake. 

this was a pure decompile Job. but well non the less 

I once tried to contact one of these scammers and asked them to break into a simple 2 line code that I would write for them. The idea was that if he was able to read the code, we would move onto 'bigger projects'. Of course there was never going to be such projects.
This particular person was unable to do the job. I hope the compiled files are protected as metaquotes claims.

When I was young I have found one indicator on forex factory. Downloaded it and created the job to make it for mt5. I didn't check that it was decompiled. Coder said that and I deleted the job immediately.

But. Decompiled versions has same code inside. Why not to apply automatic checks for upload?

surely even a bot could be created by website admins to recognise these jobs with simple word recognition as "decompile" and automaticly delete the job, and even ban the poster, and even search files for the easily recognisable values in the code showing clearly as decompiled files.

Revo Trades:
surely even a bot could be created by website admins to recognise these jobs with simple word recognition as "decompile" and automaticly delete the job, and even ban the poster, and even search files for the easily recognisable values in the code showing clearly as decompiled files.

some one can write protection from decompile its completely different thing.

Reason: