Decompile Jobs in Freelance - page 2

I will like to learn coding. Please can anyone suggest any useful link? I wish to code my own EA

Foluso Makinde:

I will like to learn coding. Please can anyone suggest any useful link? I wish to code my own EA

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs

MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) is a high-level language designed for developing technical indicators, trading robots and utility applications, which automate financial trading. MQL5 has been developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for their trading platform. The language syntax is very close to C++ enabling programmers to develop applications in...

Does anyone else have a problem with people in their messages with decompiled files

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days. - discussion thread with the example of decompiled codes.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

I mean people that come to your inbox and ask help editing a code "they claim to have written but it's decompiled code" havibg g_buf10 al over. 

What is done to such people

Hello, 

what happens say 
1. Customer posts Job. 
2. then in Comments Customer sends code that wants to be fixed, however code is a decompiled.
if I delete application soon after code is sent will I get banned? 

Here
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Looking for who to make my indicator non repaint an MQL4 File
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Looking for who to make my indicator non repaint an MQL4 File
  • www.mql5.com
I have an arrow indicator that doesn't repaint after cross and candle close, i am looking for an experienced programmer to code the indicator to not repaint and to appear immediately after the two MA's crossed and CLOSED. The programmer should be able to fix it and make it 10001% stable and non repaint.

What concerns me, is that Metaquotes keep saying that the .ex4 and .ex5 cannot be decompiled and is completely secure, so where is the decompiled code coming from?

Are market products safe from decompilation or not?

I keep seeing adds on some MT4 facebook groups where people offer decompilation services, removal of keys and time limitations.
Are they just scammers?

Paul Anscombe:

What concerns me, is that Metaquotes keep saying that the .ex4 and .ex5 cannot be decompiled and is completely secure, so where is the decompiled code coming from?

Are market products safe from decompilation or not?

Old ex4 files can apparently be decompiled. It is apparently not possible with ex4 after around 2014 I believe.

Reason: