Request for free coding. No work, no learning, no reading - page 2

Keith Watford:

If you are expecting people to help you, you should at least explain what you want.

What email alert do you want?

An email to tell you that it is time to go to bed?

that was my second request ahah

the indicator has three signs: buy sell and trend change.  if possible would like to receive an email on both signals

Thanks
RubVil

rubvil:

I have looked at the code and have deleted it.

It is edited decompiled code.

G_ibuf_104[Li_0] = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, period, Li_0)];
      G_ibuf_108[Li_0] = Low[iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, period, Li_0)];
      G_ibuf_112[Li_0] = (G_ibuf_104[Li_0] + G_ibuf_108[Li_0]) / 2.0;
      G_ibuf_116[Li_0] = G_ibuf_108[Li_0] + (G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - G_ibuf_108[Li_0]) * u1;
      G_ibuf_120[Li_0] = G_ibuf_108[Li_0] + (G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - G_ibuf_108[Li_0]) * u2;
      G_ibuf_124[Li_0] = G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - (G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - G_ibuf_108[Li_0]) * u1;
      G_ibuf_128[Li_0] = G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - (G_ibuf_104[Li_0] - G_ibuf_108[Li_0]) * u2;

It is against forum rules to post or edit decompiled code.

You may be banned if you post decompiled code again.

Keith Watford:

I have looked at the code and have deleted it.

It is edited decompiled code.

It is against forum rules to post or edit decompiled code.

You may be banned if you post decompiled code again.

Im sorry but i didn't quite understand what I did wrong
Can you please explain

rubvil:
Can you please explain

You posted decompiled code. That is code that has been decompiled from an ex4 file. This is not allowed.

The sample above is how decompiled looks. mq4 files usually have meaningful variable names, Like bar_high, decompiled will have lots of variable names like Li_0,Li_1 etc

rubvil:
Can you please explain
I apologize it was never my intention to go against the forum rules.  I do not have enough knowledge to know what kind of indicator it is.  Is there any chance you can help me anyway?

Thank
RubVil

rubvil:
I apologize it was never my intention to go against the forum rules.  I do not have enough knowledge to know what kind of indicator it is.  Is there any chance you can help me anyway?

Thank
RubVil

No he can't. Nobody will help you with decompiled code because it's STOLEN code.

rubvil:

Thank
RubVil

You can try and search for a Zigzag indicator with alerts in the codebase like so:

https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=zigzag%20alert&module=mql5_module_codebase

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...
Reason: