Experts: CoupleHedgeEA - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Semiu Kilaso
Semiu Kilaso  
Automated-Trading:

CoupleHedgeEA:

Author: Nikolaos Pantzos

DD is too high. Am currently testing the EA, looking Promising but needs refinement. Not good for real account currently the DD is 45%

Muhammad Ayub
Muhammad Ayub  

Hi

Can you please tell me how minimum balance is safe for this ea?

Nikolaos Pantzos
Nikolaos Pantzos  
Muhammad Ayub:

Hi

Can you please tell me how minimum balance is safe for this ea?

Hello,

there is this information and more in the manual.

CoupleHedgeEA Pro Manual
CoupleHedgeEA Pro Manual
  • www.mql5.com
Author: Nikolaos Pantzos nikolaospantzos@gmail.com CoupleHedgeEA is a multicurrency expert to working with 2 pairs. The strategy to use is the correlation pairs with grid of orders. Expert can to trade all couples from 1 chart. Type Operation Mode = Mode to working expert. Timer In Millisecond For Events = Every milliseconds to check...
Muhammad Ayub
Muhammad Ayub  
Nikolaos Pantzos
Thanks for sharing I am testing on demo account so far results are interesting and I want to add more pairs like cad aud and nzd how can I do please help. I tried to add but ea show error
I am using ea with default settings or send me set file for more pairs .
After 3 months more testing on demo I want to go on real account . Can you tell me please with default settings how minimum balance is safe?
Thanks in advance
Nikolaos Pantzos
Nikolaos Pantzos  
Muhammad Ayub:
Nikolaos Pantzos
Thanks for sharing I am testing on demo account so far results are interesting and I want to add more pairs like cad aud and nzd how can I do please help. I tried to add but ea show error
I am using ea with default settings or send me set file for more pairs .
After 3 months more testing on demo I want to go on real account . Can you tell me please with default settings how minimum balance is safe?
Thanks in advance

Hello,

expert can accept up 5 currencies.

this is base row of currencies EUR/GBP/AUD/NZD/USD/CAD/CHF/JPY delete what you don't want and copy and paste the row of 5 or less currencies.

1. EUR

2. GBP

3. AUD

4. NZD

5. USD

6. CAD

7. CHF

8. JPY

The number of currencies should be increased.

2/5/7/8 is correct

2/7/5/8 is wrong

For more information, please read the manual.

CoupleHedgeEA Pro Manual
CoupleHedgeEA Pro Manual
  • www.mql5.com
Author: Nikolaos Pantzos nikolaospantzos@gmail.com CoupleHedgeEA is a multicurrency expert to working with 2 pairs. The strategy to use is the correlation pairs with grid of orders. Expert can to trade all couples from 1 chart. Type Operation Mode = Mode to working expert. Timer In Millisecond For Events = Every milliseconds to check...
To add comments, please log in or register