How does one contact Service Desk?

I have discovered a bug in one of the Standard Libraries: \Include\Indicators\Series.mqh in function CheckLoadHistory. How do I contact Service Desk? There is no link for Service Desk on my profile menu as some pages indicate. Other pages tell me to install TeamWox but provide no sign in details. 

The service desk is dealing with financial issue only for now, and the other possible issues should be discussed on the forum.

At the end of the page there are subsections where there are support contacts write to them.

Tojagore:
At the end of the page there are subsections where there are support contacts write to them.

Thank you!

Sergey Golubev:
The service desk is dealing with financial issue only for now, and the other possible issues should be discussed on the forum.

Dear Sergey,

Does it mean that from now on MetaQuotes is not offering technical service anymore? I.e. MetaTrader 5 has been "dismissed" by the company for support? Where should we post bug reports? Who is responsible for this? By clicking "Contacts and requests" below you can only post marketing and commercial requests... How is it possible? Will support be resumed in the future?

I just found a possible bug (reported today: strange interactions of printf with win32 API commands). This is nothing that forum people can solve, possibly, and rightly some of the fellows here, in the past, reminded me that this is no technical support forum, but users' one. It is right, in fact. I find weird that MetaQuotes does not show up here and has closed any contact channel besides the commercial one!

Fab: Does it mean that from now on MetaQuotes is not offering technical service anymore? I.e. MetaTrader 5 has been "dismissed" by the company for support? Where should we post bug reports? Who is responsible for this? 
Yes, yes, see Service Desk Options are Too Limited - NDD (Non Dealing Desk) - General - MQL5 programming forum #1, Metaquotes

Fab:

Dear Sergey,

Does it mean that from now on MetaQuotes is not offering technical service anymore? I.e. MetaTrader 5 has been "dismissed" by the company for support? Where should we post bug reports? Who is responsible for this? By clicking "Contacts and requests" below you can only post marketing and commercial requests... How is it possible? Will support be resumed in the future?

I just found a possible bug (reported today: strange interactions of printf with win32 API commands). This is nothing that forum people can solve, possibly, and rightly some of the fellows here, in the past, reminded me that this is no technical support forum, but users' one. It is right, in fact. I find weird that MetaQuotes does not show up here and has closed any contact channel besides the commercial one!

If this bug can not be reproduced by the developers (or the users of this forum) so this bug does not exist at all.
More infiormation: post  

----------------

and this is my opinion: post

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Thank you so much moderators for these useful answers!

What about making a "sticky post" or writing an Article on "How to contact technical support" or "How to report an EVENTUAL bug" so that everybody can easily find it? ;)

Fab:

Thank you so much moderators for these useful answers!

What about making a "sticky post" or writing an Article on "How to contact technical support" or "How to report an EVENTUAL bug" so that everybody can easily find it? ;)

If the user participate in the mql5 services (signals, Market, and so on) so - the service desk link is on his profile on the left side.
If not so - look at "Contact and requests" link on the bottom of the page.

But please note: majority of the users do not provide any technical information which may help to fix any issue.
If no technical information to reproduce the bug so no one will fix it because it means: this bug does not exist.

-------------------

I remember one thread with the following: "I am attaching it for the half a day, and I can not attach it. Please help."
And 4 pages on the thread! (and no one knows what he was attaching, which MT4 or MT5, from CodeBase, or from the M arket ...) ... 4 pages on the thread with no any information and no any screenshot!

The other example.
I replied on 2 thread now (yes, today, right now), but as the topic starter did not provide anything (just a question only) so I provided the general information as well.

-------------------

Thus, any technical issue should be discussed on the forum first (with the proofs/codes for the issue).
No proofs = no discussion.

-------------------

The best way to report about possible bug is to open separate thread for that with all the proofs/codes/screenshots to reproduce this issue
(so the service desk and the admins may look at the thread).
And as far as I know - the service desk/admins are reading the threads in English forum (and in Chinese forum too) because I was reading their replies here on some threads.
This is explanation from MQ:

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.08.09 12:56

Technical questions are now only through the forum.

The effect of the scale of user questions on all occasions hinders the work of our company. We turn to full automation MQL5.community 

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.08.09 15:28

Create separate threads with a full description, please. Do not add everything to one topic.

First of all involve other forum participants to analyze the situation.

Try to describe the problem as fully as possible, attach logs, screenshots, sample code, and so on. The main thing is that there was no game of ping-pong, when only a 5-10 step of questions / answers is collected enough material to analyze the situation and play.

Any technical problem should have an answer to the question "can I reproduce". If there is no answer, then the probability of failure of the request is high.

Unfortunately, we can no longer engage in a massive and constantly growing volume of poorly qualified inquiries and frankly educational issues.

Our employees are not teachers in trading or programming.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.08.15 13:56

That's just because of the number of people who suddenly felt that these are employees of our company should spend their time on questions about everything , we closed the public servicedesk. Servicedesk has turned into a complete madness on a world scale. Do not forget that we serve the whole world, not just the Russian-speaking part.

On this site a huge amount of information available for search. We have done our work, and in 7 languages. Now it's up to everyone to spend their time looking for answers on their questions.

Technical issues should be addressed at a public forum, so that each decision has a leverage effect. Working with technical questions with a 1: 1 leverage in a closed service desk is economically unprofitable for any company that has a scale effect (100-1000 customers is not scale).

Now we radically change the maintenance processes on the site and automate everything that is possible.

Unfortunately, for a while some of the old processes, previously provided manually, were stalled.

What we automate and rework:

1. Registration of sellers
  2. Publication of products, including updates. Automatic updates are already allowed.
  3. Publications in the Code
  4. Arbitration in freelancing
  5. We improve the processes on the whole front and make them more understandable

Critics:

• in order to understand reality, one must be able to stand on the position of each side (2-3 sides at least), rather than cementing oneself on one's personal position
  • modes "I should," "someone else must do something there," "this should work like this" is usually mistaken if you look at the reality from the top
  • It is always necessary to take into account the economics of processes and economies of scale
  • the distribution of goods free of charge can not last forever. In the IT sphere a free-of-charge feast was created, which led to a mistake of perception of the whole generation "in the sphere of XXX everything should be free"
  • listen to explanations - they are correct and reasonable
  • We have statistics on our hands and a lot of experience - we know what we are doing
  • we are doing fine, thank you 

-----------------------

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

I need help to transfer my funds into my tranding account 

im not a freelancer noh am i looking to buy any signals 

i thought this services could be used as a wallet please help

klickB1 #:I need help to transfer my funds into my tranding account im not a freelancer noh am i looking to buy any signals i thought this services could be used as a wallet please help

This site has nothing to do with your trading account. You have to do that via your broker.

If however, you deposited here by mistake and now want to withdraw, then please contact the service desk and explain your situation

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: