EA cannot load on my MetaQuotes virtual server - page 3

litampahlwa:

Im already running B1264 since 2 days ago.  The problem persists.

There are no any proofs that those unknown problems are related to MQL5 VPS.
Example of the information as a proof which should be provided in case of some issue, as an example only: post #68

----------------
Please find some information (it is for you and for other users on this thread) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Problem Downloading Items from the Market

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.27 05:55

The service desk is dealing with possible bugs in simple way:

• If the possible bug can be reproduced so it is real bug and it should be fixed. The possible bug may be reproduced by the members of the forum if all technical information/proofs are available.
  • If possible bug can not be reproduced, or not enough technical information (Windows version by screenshot, Internet Explorer version - proof by screenshot, MT4 build, which products are missing in search - links to the product page; which EA does not work on VPS - source code for the EA; and so on) so the bug does not exist and the complaints about possible bug are ignored.

It is what the service desk is replying on Russian forum. And there are a lot of cases when users of the forum proves/confirmed/reproduced some bug, and the service desk is fixing those bugs after that and replying about it on the thread with new beta build of Metatrader issuing (in case of MT5 for example).

-------------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Spoils the history of synthetic instruments during an unscheduled terminal overload

Renat Fatkhullin , 08/08/15 2:03 p.m.

How to reproduce your situation?

Sorry, you have not provided any data. Just a general question.

MQL5.community: authorization failed
MQL5.community: authorization failed
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community: authorization failed I can't install EA on my MT4 and already send ticket to service desk but no one answer me. How to fix it...
Reason: